1. Married Man

001, when is the outside room of a married old man?

Lin Duoduo straddled Zhang Rui's lap angrily, bowed his head and kissed the man's neck, trying to leave a hickey, but was pushed away by Zhang Rui.

Lin Duoduo was not reconciled, looked at Zhang Rui grievously, and complained, "You said to be with me today!"

The slightest softness of the lower body rubbed against Zhang Rui's hardness, although it was separated from the man's trousers. I want to rub the water from my lower body on the man's trousers, save some souvenirs, take it back, and show his wife.

Zhang Rui was tempted by this little fairy and didn't want to leave. He wanted to take out his dick and fuck into the girl's pussy. But...just now my wife called and the child was sick and was making trouble in the hospital and needed him.

Reluctantly, kissed the girl's lips, "Goodbye! When I come back, I will give you all!"

The girl stepped forward and put her arms around the man's neck, and said coquettishly, "That's OK, you can only give it to me!" Then she rubbed the man's hardness again.

The man patted the girl's buttocks and motioned her to come down. Then the girl picked up the man's coat and helped the man put it on. Before leaving the house, he took the man and kissed for a while before letting go.

Lin Duoduo, 21 years old this year, looks good and has a good body. Although he is 170 in height, he can hold all kinds of styles, but he is good at the little goblin that men can hardly forget. The university is about to graduate, but...relying on some kind of relationship, she has graduated, otherwise at her level, I am afraid...not even the qualifications for registration. My favorite thing is to grab food with others. The most familiar thing is to seduce a man, to be precise, a married man, she is the red rose in people's mouth.

Now I am taken care of by a person who has been with me for 4 years. I have made an outer room. Why is it said that it is an outer room? Because the man is going to let her have a child, his wife has a girl, and he does not want to have a second child. But he prefers boys to girls and wants a boy who can "inherit the family business." So this young, beautiful and educated girl who has not been tired of following herself for several years became the best candidate.

Because he and his wife are in a business marriage, the possibility of divorce is almost zero, and there is no hope for support. Therefore, the man promises the girl, has children, and gives money. In the future, the family business will also be her child, so he changed from a parenting relationship to a man's. Outer room, of course this is what a man thinks.

I originally gave the biggest bargaining chip, but I didn't know that other girls were not interested at all. What can a young and beautiful girl do at this flowery age? Of course enjoy it!

What do you want to enjoy?

Of course it is something I like.

And what Lin Duoduo likes is... a married old man.

The enthusiasm provoked by the man has not been resolved, it is really boring to change clothes and go to the disco to play.

Naturally, I don't have any female friends if I'm like everyone shouting and hitting. Even if I'm not interested in other people's boyfriends, I will... unconsciously tease, and then...

However, the one who is being teased often doesn't seem to think so. For a long time, it was naturally the public enemy of all girls, so girls with boyfriends... avoided her like a snake.

I felt boring when I jumped for a while, it's really boring that I'm an older boy with me.

Going to the bar, thinking about how I met Zhang Rui, a man I have been with for 4 years?

Yes, when I was only 17 years old, my menstrual period was really painful. I took time off and went home. I heard a sound in the house before entering the door. I thought it was a thief. I prepared to quietly open the door to see the situation inside. I was preparing to dial 110, and I kept organizing what I wanted to say to the police uncle for a while.

When I opened the door, I heard my mother's voice, "Dead ghost! You hate it, tap it