22. Junior

07. Pulling out the sexual organs and pulling the zipper is the appearance of a successful person, and the junior is just a junior after all

The man pulled out his genitals, took a few paper towels and wiped off the bloody sticks, and zips them up again to look like a successful person.

Looking at Lin Duoduo naked and muddy between her legs, there are traces of affection on her face and tears in her eyes. In addition, she is lying there at her age. People who don't know think she was broken by Zhang Rui , But I don't know that it's the man who the girl takes the initiative to seduce, but I didn't expect a man to be so... powerful.

Lin Duoduo's spoiled energy is still there, how can anyone dare to treat himself this way? And thinking about seeing my parents like that, I am obviously...enjoyed, how come to her side...this way, it hurts to death, the lower body is still hot.

Lin Duoduo kicked Zhang Rui, but he didn't have much energy. Before Zhang Rui paid attention to her, the phone rang first.

Lin Duoduo's face has not faded, she slowly opened her eyes with some desires, and looked at Zhang Rui who had already been sorted out, and the person who was still wrestling with her ears, suddenly treated herself so cruelly. In a blink of an eye, he packed up and picked up the phone. Although his face became cold as soon as the phone was connected, Lin Duoduo was still very upset.

However, without the strength, Lin Duoduo could only kick Zhang Rui again.

Zhang Rui listened to the call, but not very attentively, so he noticed Lin Duoduo's movement.

Grabbing her smooth white feet and kneading them in her hands, smiling, and saying, "OK" to the person on the phone.

Then he hung up the phone, and while looking for the assistant's phone, he said to Lin Duoduo, "Be good, I have something to do. Later, Assistant Gu will come and take you to the apartment. You can just stay there first, and find what you need. Assistant Gu."

Lin Duoduo was so angry that he really regarded himself as a Xiaomi! With all the remaining strength, Zhang Rui kicked Zhang Rui. Zhang Rui "slapped" and hit her on the back of her instep. Lin Duoduo's eyes became red in aggrieved moment.

Zhang Rui looked poor and wanted to comfort him, but the assistant had already answered the phone and could only signal Lin Duoduo to wait.

Lin Duoduo stared at Zhang Rui with red eyes, feeling wronged.

After Zhang Rui instructed the assistant, he hung up the phone and saw this look. The little girl didn't wear anything, and she didn't clean up the things between her legs. She had red eyes and looked at herself. She was really wronged and hurt.

He hugged the girl in his arms, "Okay! Is it still uncomfortable now? You still feel uncomfortable for a while and let Assistant Gu take you to the hospital."

"Huh!" Lin Duoduo put aside his face, pretending to be angry and ignored him.

I just thought of my father's Xiao Mi, as if he would be...So Zhang Rui's reaction to him seemed to be a man's instinct towards Xiao San.

But even so, I have to do a little bit, or I think I'm a bully!

Xu is the man who decided to accept Lin Duoduo as an outside room, and was satisfied again, so he patiently coaxed Lin Duoduo for a while.

What is "Little baby, how is the body so soft? How is it so tender" What is so beautiful/delicious, and the hands are not honest to touch here, rub there, and Lin Duoduo is confused.