25. Shot

It also becomes more provocative.

In the mirror, the coquettish and Zhang Rui looked at each other. The lipstick on her hand was exactly cl, and it looked like a bad man. Holding the shell, I moved the lipstick on my lips in slow motion, just like... the man rubbed his lips on his lips, watching Zhang Rui's eyes turn red, pouting slightly and kissing He took a mouthful of the lipstick and licked it with the tip of his tongue.

Zhang Rui squeezed two balls of soft meat with his left hand, and because of too much force, some of the milk came out of his fingers. Although he was separated from the clothes, Zhang Rui could imagine the appearance without clothes.

And the three fingers of the right hand have all gone into the small holes, just like his own cock is digging inside, and the small holes are like a well. With the depth of the digging, more and more water is developed.

"Slacker! Is it really only 18? I should have found you earlier and developed you. Now I must be a famous character!"

Zhang Rui said fiercely, the meat stick was grinding Lin Duoduo's back acupoint.

"Has any of these taught you?"

"Hmm..." Lin Duoduo thought about it pretentiously, as if discussing something that is not the same thing as Zhang Rui, "Are you counting?"

"Fuck, shameless, no one teaches you just like this? If someone teaches you, will the blood of the monk be absorbed by you?"

"Why! Duo Duo only talks to you~ Brother Rui~!"

Lin Duoduo turned around and said innocently to Zhang Rui's eyes, like a girl who just acted like a baby with her father and wanted to buy a doll.

But the reality is to say provocative words to someone who can be his own father.

Lin Duoduo looked at the man's already emotional eyes, hooked the man's mind, and didn't want to give it, feeling that he was the master at this time, it was really cool.

Turned around again, planning to try another slogan.

Zhang Rui stood there watching the girl's movements. He poured eye and lip makeup remover on a cotton pad and applied it to the originally highly saturated red. In less than a minute, his lips became pink.

Lin Duoduo looked at the lipstick and decided to choose cl, talking about "Queen's Scepter", but isn't it a very masculine design.

She was still wearing lipstick as before, and Lin Duoduo could clearly feel Zhang Rui's change.

Although the two were not close to each other, but there... they met together.

Lin Duoduo deliberately tilted his buttocks back, and the contact area with the meat stick increased a bit.

At Zhang Rui in the mirror, she smiled youthfully.

Zhang Rui took a deep breath, two thumbs moved the T-shirt slightly to the previous generation, pressing the girl's butt, looking at the small hole just loosened by him, opening and closing slightly, drooling, and hitting the hole.

Lin Duoduo didn't expect Zhang Rui to be so fierce, and without holding anything on his upper body, he was hit in front of the mirror all of a sudden, the lipstick in his mouth was also hit on the mirror, and then... broke.

"Little slut, don't you like hooking people? Show me hooking!"

Zhang Rui used his thick meat stick to pound Lin Duoduo's small holes without pity. The man who hadn't used meat for a long time, he was very... "excited" when he started using meat for a long time. This is to inspire the tyrannical little men of men. .

After all, Lin Duoduo was only the first night yesterday, and still couldn't bear the thrust of the man's strength, but because of the man's kind, some inexplicable worship, probably the real man is such "wild".

Although it hurts, Lin Duoduo did not hesitate to make her breathless sound. Although she was a little ignorant, she knew that it could stimulate a man's libido, even if it was painful, she was panting.

But after dozens of times, Lin Duoduo really couldn't stand it, and began to beg a man.

"Um~ah! Zhang Rui...brother~hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

The man looks at himself in the mirror, the wrinkles have crawled to his face, white hair seems to be a matter of time, but this does not prevent him from having such a tender woman under him, and he is still very effective, probably not Why did you pay for your wife?

"Batch! It hurts to bite me so tightly? Keep sucking in? I think you just don't hurt enough!"

"Also, when you are young, you don't learn well, so what do you learn to seduce men? Huh? This is your tutor? See if I can help your father to discipline you!"

The man really made a vicious request for Lin Duoduo. At first, Lin Duoduo could breathe, begging for mercy, but it was so painful that he couldn't speak.

But fortunately, Zhang Rui's age is also there. Even if his body is still strong, it is still compared with people of his age, compared with young people, it is really...

In about half an hour, Zhang Rui shot out, inwardly.

The woman raised by herself is always cleaner than those outside, and she doesn't need to wear a jacket. Besides, he doesn't like to wear a jacket, so one of the reasons why she doesn't look outside.

Now that I have decided to raise Lin Duoduo, I will definitely not wear a condom. As for contraception, the little girl will do it.

Later, I took Lin Duoduo and took a bath together. When I returned to the bed, I couldn't bear Duoduo's sorrowful look. He came again before going to bed.