16.Dinner

Same novel artist. I don't know why two novel but different pov

01. Question at the dinner table: My house is blossoming, and the tender acupuncture points are very tight, very gluttonous, bite the meat stick, right?

Zhang Rui has a lot of meals, but he rarely brings "women" out, and most of them are for the fun of other bigwigs.

But this time maybe something secretly said, Zhang Rui and those friends brought out his own Xiaomi.

Lin Duoduo was a little at a loss when he heard that Zhang Rui was about to take him to the dinner. He really hadn't experienced it before and didn't know how to deal with it, but fortunately Zhang Rui saw the girl's mind.

"It's nothing, it's just to discourage casual eating and chatting. It's not a social gathering. Don't worry. If you are really scared, just stay by my side."

Lin Duoduo nodded.

When he got to the place, he got out of the car and took Zhang Rui's arm and entered the box.

For men, after a few words, they started to talk about women. After eating, they knew a little bit about the performance of women from different families, and began to make comments about women from different families.

The Chinese didn't say a word, and a group of people began to make fun of Zhang Rui for finding a good woman, saying that Lin Duoduo was young and well-behaved.

"Duo Duo, one is a good girl, well-behaved and sensible. It's pretty good to see her serving Lao Zhang for a meal this long time. For such a young girl, there are not many things that can do this."

Indeed, when he first arrived at the house where Zhang Rui returned, Lin Duoduo still regarded himself as the jewel of the night.

But reality quickly hit his face. The first time Zhang Rui ate here, the nanny cooked several dishes, half following the taste of Lin Duoduo and half according to Zhang Rui's. Among them were braised prawns.

Lin Duoduo also likes to eat, so she ate it between them. After eating two, Zhang Rui didn't eat it, thinking he didn't like it, "Don't you like it?"

Zhang Rui's expression was already very bad, and he took a glance and continued to eat.

Lin Duoduo thought that the nanny cooked the food that didn't suit his taste, and thought it shouldn't. He brought the nanny over and should understand his taste.

Lin Duoduo began to pay attention to Zhang Rui's face. Without looking at him, Zhang Rui threw his chopsticks and left.

Lin Duoduo looked at Zhang Rui who was getting his clothes to go out, and ran over to hug him, "What's the matter? Let's leave halfway through the meal?"

"open!"

Lin Duoduo was unclear, so she had to let go and watched Zhang Rui leave.

Later, when Zhang Rui asked the assistant to lead someone to teach her the rules, Lin Duoduo learned that these shells and skins should be picked up and put in a bowl for him.

Lin Duoduo later learned a lot about Zhang Rui's habits. Except for some details on the bed that Zhang Rui taught, the others were taught by the person Lin Gong brought.

So, Lin Duoduo knows to serve good men when eating.

Zhang Rui was very happy when he heard this. Doesn't it mean that he is good at training women? Isn't the praise to Lin Duoduo that he can train women? Which man doesn't like such praise.

He hugged Lin Duoduo and smiled modestly, "We Duo Duo is sensible, aren't we?" Looking at Lin Duo Duo again, Lin Duo Duo understood in seconds, stepped forward and kissed him, showing off his affection.

Some people praise, then some people demean.

"Duo Duo is sensible, and it is rare for young girls to be so sensible. Young people like to make noise. It is rare to be so behaved, but... so young... so cute... I'm afraid I can't play in bed."

Zhang Rui was unwilling to himself and immediately retorted, "Hehe, people, who hasn't done it for the first time. At first, everyone was relatively unfamiliar. Now my family Duoduo is not only very skilled, but also

"My family Duo Duo, the tender acupuncture point is very saucy, every time I go in, I get clamped tightly, isn't it? Very gluttonous, biting the stick and not letting it go, eh?