30. Big

14. The giant cock tempts Lin Duoduo to help him fly a plane in the grove

I chatted with the boy a few words that night.

And just now, the boy took the initiative to send a message to Lin Duoduo again.

Are you free at noon? Didn't you want to see if my muscles are real or fake yesterday? Go to the grove and inspect the goods?

As Lin Duoduo expected, Gu Tong had a lot of waves, and found out that day that he paid attention to his figure, and then his face. The neighbor's sister, although his face was average, could not hold his tits, and was a size bigger than himself.

In the morning, Lin Duoduo estimated that Gu Tong would want to make an appointment with herself today, so she picked a white lace underwear. Anyway, she has big breasts and can fully support the thin fabric. Moreover, her upper body is super tempting. There is a cherry blossom on each side, just in the middle of the flower. It is hollow, and two pink nipples emerge from the upper body.

The underwear is T-shaped and the underwear is a set. The visual sense is not very strong when worn, but the fabric is less, three straps, but! When the legs are separated and I turn to look at the girl's private parts, I feel...very! special! do not!

There is also a cherry blossom in the middle of the belt. It is a three-dimensional one. It should be made of plastic. The size is just enough to hold the small hole. When you separate the girl's legs, you can see the secret space belonging to the girl. A cherry blossom is absolutely exciting.

After lunch at noon, Lin Duoduo walked leisurely to the grove.

Gu Tong had waited there long ago and didn't eat lunch at all.

"Duo, you are finally here, I thought you were not coming."

Gu Tong saw the girl coming, and ran over and took the girl to the depths of the woods.

"I just finished eating." Lin Duoduo pretended to be nonchalant and told Gu Tong, but he was already looking forward to his big cock, was it...really big!

After walking a few steps, Gu Tong turned around and hugged Lin Duoduo, and stretched Lin Duoduo's hand into his school uniform.

"Duo, how do you feel when you touch it?"

Lin Duoduo was not polite, reaching in with a slender hand, pressing the texture of Gu Tong's muscles and touching it gently like a feather.

Gu Tong swallowed and foamed unconsciously, and his uncontrollable lower body began to stand upright.

The hormone secretion gradually reached the cerebral cortex, and suddenly hugged Lin Duoduo, "Duo Duo, you..." Gu Tong didn't know how to describe this feeling, but in short it was wonderful and wanted to direct Lin Duoduo's groping direction. .

"Duo, you touch down, there... harder and more muscular. It took me a month to get a six-pack abs. If you touch it, it feels good!"

In fact, Gu Tong wanted to let Lin Duoduo touch him. Lin Duoduo's little hands must not feel better than the neighbor's sister.

After meeting Lin Duoduo last time, Gu Tong coaxed the neighbor's little girl for a long time, but this was all tolerable, because...Finally, thinking about Lin Duoduo's appearance, let the neighbor's little sister release him once.