27. Through Cloth

11. Lin Duoduo and Zheng Shiqiang Zhang Rui, licking the man through the cloth

Zhang Rui didn't expect the girl to be the third or fourth time, so she cooperated with herself. He thought she would be painful and refused to cooperate. He didn't expect that she picked this girl student and picked it right. It was very suitable for the third time. .

He hugged Lin Duoduo for a while, and just about to wash his lower body, the phone rang.

I took it and saw that it was the phone call from my wife. Suddenly his head was a little big. Yesterday I wanted to warn Lin Duoduo not to spend money, so I left, but...

He closed his eyes, and then answered the phone. As expected, his wife asked why he didn't go home last night.

Zhang Rui replied casually, "Suddenly something happened and I was working overtime."

Lin Duoduo watched Zhang Rui conceal what he had done, and the people who really cheated were all the same, just like his parents!

I didn't know what his wife said over there, and then I heard Zhang Rui said that he would go back in a while.

Lin Duoduo did not want to let him go back somehow.

Especially since he is so lonely here, he goes back to a family of three, so warm to death!

very! Jealous!

Get out of bed and hug Zhang Rui from the back. Zhang Rui froze for a while, but quickly returned to normal. He touched the girl's hand and was on the phone with his wife. It seemed that his daughter answered the phone later. After coaxing it for a while, Zhang Rui put down the phone. .

He patted Lin Duoduo, motioned, and walked over to the clothes.

"You have a good rest, and I have time to come and see you again." Zhang Rui couldn't take care of the still sticky lower body, put on his trousers, buttoned the buttons, and dealt with Lin Duoduo at will.

Lin Duoduo was even more dissatisfied. She didn't understand that the wife over there was confirmed a long time ago. It was just a business marriage and no feelings. If it hadn't been for a child, how could Zhang Rui be called home by her.

Simply naked, without removing the stickiness on his body, he stepped forward and hugged Zhang Rui.

"But... I just want you to do it?" The delicate little hand slid freely on Zhang Rui's chest, his chest was close to his back, and the two soft balls with top red plums were infinitely exciting.

Zhang Rui also wanted to continue enjoying Lin Duoduo. After all, it was just once, but it would be better for her daughter to go over and take a look. I don't know if she has a little temper. If she doesn't pass, she won't be good, but she is spoiled by herself. Up.

"Oh, I don't have time now." Zhang Rui patted her stray hands, motioning her not to light the fire.

Lin Duoduo yearned for a moment, let go of him, walked to him, handed him his shirt, and watched Zhang Rui put it on. Before he buttoned a button, Lin Duoduo hugged him and looked at each other. Didn't even have time for cleaning?".

Lin Duoduo thought: Today is to Zhang Rui to stay.

Zhang Rui, he didn't really love anyone when he was young. Now, although I definitely don't love him deeply, I care about it, two.

One is his own daughter, and the other is Linduo Duo.

A blood and flesh, a little lover, in love, Lin Duoduo is the best, but...in Zhang Rui's mind, the order is...Although Lin Duoduo knows that there is nothing jealous to compete for, but... just think, I don't want to see their family of three reunite and happy.

Zhang Rui stopped moving slightly, frowning and beckoning her not to delay him.

Lin Duoduo didn't say anything. She slid down his body to that place, which was already blocked by the cloth, but because it was not cleaned, it smelled so tempting. He smelled it and licked it through his pants. Good smell"

"You can't leave until you are finished! It's not responsible!"

Zhang Rui wants to enjoy beauty, but he also needs to have that body. This kind of continuous high-pressure work is not allowed by his age, and his own reason also tells himself that it is not possible. After all, he is a person with a family, which is more important It can be distinguished.

Pushing away Lin Duoduo, ready to wash her face, want to brush her teeth, but know that the girl is not careful to prepare these, but the face still needs to be washed.

Lin Duoduo followed Zhang Rui. As soon as he entered the bathroom, he saw half of the lipstick on the table and had an idea.

Standing naked next to Zhang Rui without shame, "Dad~ look!

You broke my new lipstick last night! "

Zhang Rui heard the word father, and his lower body jumped twice unconsciously, washing his face and cursing in his heart, little fairy!

I wiped the drops of water with a tissue, looked up at Lin Duoduo's youthful face, pinched, said helplessly, "I will pay you! Look at you, poor, I don't know I thought I would abuse you"

Zhang Rui took out his wallet and gave another card, saying, "The original one is just your monthly pocket money. This is for urgent use! Don't spend any more! Go and buy some daily necessities, as well as men's goods."

Lin Duoduo smiled slyly, "Hey hey~ I know! It's the first time someone is in charge! It is inevitable that there are omissions, so I will buy them right away! What toothbrushes, pajamas, yes!"

Sure enough, giving money was the most effective solution. Zhang Rui went out smoothly, and Lin Duoduo didn't bother, but when the door was about to close, Zhang Rui called Lin Duoduo over.

"I will ask the assistant to come over in a while and take you to prescribe some long-term contraceptives. You can take them as directed by the doctor."

Lin Duoduo blushed when she heard this. She was still a child and didn't want to have a baby. Thinking about it, she felt terrified.