15. Temp

018, the male doctor began to receive signals from Lin Duoduo, starting with milk tea

This little girl is very skin-to-skin, and I didn't think much about it when I was seeing her doctor. Later, when I was talking about the doctor's advice, I looked at it more, but I just looked at it and didn't think too much. If you ask yourself about the condition, you can only treat it as the patient's worry. At this moment, there is a special taste in it.

He has been a doctor for a long time, and he has a lot of worship and enjoyment of women. Zhang Shuo feels nothing, but feels that it is normal, and sometimes even thinks that women are "dragon things" to him.

Since receiving the signal of Lin Duoduo's admiration, she felt that she was an interesting and beautiful girl. The two contacted more often. Lin Duoduo would often ask some maintenance questions, and Zhang Shuo was also happy to give her popular science.

The two chatted more and more fiercely, and even played some sideballs.

Compared with the few words of his wife, the chat with the little girl is obviously rich.

It just so happens that Lin Duoduo has become obsessed with boiling soup recently. He wanted to say that it would help Zhang Rui to supplement his body.

So in return, Lin Duoduo cooked his best tomato soup.

Recently, Zhang Shuo's number of patients has finally decreased, and the department is not too busy, so Lin Duoduo was "greeted" in the office.

In the hospital, I was accustomed to seeing patients giving food to express their gratitude, and no one cared about them.

Lin Duoduo sat opposite Zhang Shuo and watched Zhang Shuo taste his craft.

"How is it? Doctor Zhang"

Zhang Shuo looked at the little girl looking forward with expectation. He thought that the doctor was not picky about eating. He drank the tomato soup brought by the little girl, and it was really good. Now, I am happy to smile. The unhappiness that had just been "nagged" by the patient also disappeared.

After drinking the soup, Zhang Shuo wants to send Lin Duoduo home.

Lin Duoduo hurriedly pushed back, "Dr. Zhang really doesn't need it. You have worked so hard, so take a good rest."

"Why? I just can't show up as a gentleman? The little girl will bring me soup all the way, and I will let the family take a taxi home?"

On the road, the two talked as usual and were very happy. Zhang Shuo's nerves to maintain high concentration also relaxed a lot. Is it young and energetic, or is it not suitable for himself and his wife? It seems that neither of them has been so happy in memory. , I have never been so relaxed.

Sure enough, men are all big trotters, only the newcomers laugh, but the old ones cry. At the moment, I am attracted by Lin Duoduo. I remember the goodness and hard work of his wife, especially now that I am shooing my sister, and my wife is serving her parents-in-law and children.

When I left the hospital, I received a call from my wife, saying that I would be home for a while, but now I really want to keep talking with the girl.

On the way, Lin Duoduo happened to see that he had visited Zhang Shuo's milk tea shop before. Zhang Shuo stopped the car, and Lin Duoduo jumped out of the car, planning to go shopping with Zhang Shuo, but did not notice the ice under her feet. It slipped in two steps. Fortunately, Zhang Shuo is a doctor. Although he is not a specialist, he can still take a look.

The girl wears a lot, and there is no serious injury, it is possible that the ankle is broken. So Zhang Shuo "gentleman" got off and bought a cup of milk tea for Lin Duoduo.

"Ah, why did you only sell one cup? Don't you drink it, it's really delicious!" I was surprised to see Zhang Shuo only got one cup back in the car. He recommended it to him, but he only bought it for himself. Don't you drink it?

"It's really delicious! Take a sip when you're unhappy, and the whole person is satisfied, especially happy, really! Take a sip"