11. Appetite

012, the biological clock wakes Song Cheng to satisfy his appetite again

In the morning, the biological clock woke up Song Cheng, after a while, took a look at the phone, and it was only 6 o'clock. I fucked a girl last night, and it's not enough again. I kept working until almost 3, but it was still just now. Woke up.

Song Cheng was about to lie back and sleep for a while. After finally taking a vacation, he really just wanted to make up for sleep. With his eyes closed, what appeared in his head was all the barrenness of last night, the girl is charming under him.

Half-up, looking at the naked girl sleeping, the little girl is so petite and so tender, she doesn't know how she endured her fierce attack last night.

Thinking of Baijiao's body and tender breast, Song Cheng touched the little girl again. In the quilt, he touched the girl's huge breast with his accurate shooting skills. The breast in his hand was full of tender, very smooth and tender, maybe Because the girl is still asleep, the nipple tip is still soft.

Song Cheng became addicted to rubbing, leaning sideways with the other arm to prop up the body, rubbing the milk intently, but in fact, he was not very attentive, and Chen Bo still unconsciously pressed the girl's buttocks.

Looking at the girl's cute sleeping position, she closed her eyes, opened her mouth slightly, turned her sideways, curled up slightly, like a baby, so cute.

The excitement under Songcheng made him unnaturally pressed down like a girl, but reason told him not only that he needed a rest, but a girl also needed it. More than three hours of sleep was unhealthy.

But I just can't help it, the girl's body is too delicate and delicious, I really want to eat.

If you think about it, just rub it with your own hands and never do anything else, let the girl sleep well.

Kissing the ears, the eyes, the tip of the nose, and the mouth. They are getting more and more uncontrollable. The hard parts are getting harder and harder. When they poke the girl's legs and rub against itching, the force on the hands is also heavier. Pinching the nipples, stimulating the girl's nerves, kissing her shoulders and back, looking at some traces left last night, wanting to deepen and aggravate, this is her own woman, and she must leave some marks to prove it.

The gravity on the body, the kneading on the breast, the friction between the legs, awakened Lin Duoduo from Zhou Gong, pushing the man instinctively.

What are you doing! So sleepy, annoying!

Jiaojiao's voice stimulated Song Cheng's nerves even more, awake? Baby, don't like it anymore? Didn't you like to die last night? The thick cock is pierced one by one, and the surrounding pubic hair is tied with tender buttocks.

Without lust, these were extremely uncomfortable. Lin Duoduo was really dissatisfied. He felt that he was awakened by the male dog in heat after only sleeping for a while.

But the strength is no better than that of a man, Lin Duoduo is still being pulled to cooperate with a love.

At the end, I finally got a good night's sleep this time, Song Cheng held Lin Duoduo to sleep with satisfaction.

It was almost afternoon when Song Cheng's cell phone rang again, Minghao's.

After almost getting enough sleep, Lin Duoduo also woke up listening to the sound.

Song Cheng did not shy away from Duo Duo, holding her, sliding on the tender skin, and then called.

Ok? what happened?

Had a good time yesterday? Although it was an interrogative sentence, Minghao was sure that he had never heard Song Cheng's tone, and he was developed by the little fairy.