18. Wife

03, Sure enough, Sao's is only suitable for three children, but I also want to see the appearance of famous ladies committing Sao.

Thinking of the woman he saw yesterday, Zhang Rui recalled when he went home last time and when his wife was fucking.

Knowing that the famous ladies who have married back, first of all, they will not be as slutty as Lin Duoduo in bed, and satisfy themselves; secondly, know that they will never do things that are sorry for themselves; and finally take care of housework.

My wife has done a good job, but men always like women to wander around a little bit. If his wife can wander around a little bit in front of him, I am afraid there is nothing wrong with Lin Duoduo.

For a girl like Xiang Lin Duoduo, it is really only suitable to be an outside room in such a comparison. If she is really her own wife, not to mention the green hat, just take it out. It is really shameful that her own wife is so sloppy.

In such a comparison, Zhang Rui felt that his wife was also pretty good. It was difficult to satisfy herself in bed, but there was no one perfect, and she couldn't be satisfied. Now there is Lin Duoduo, but I really don't know what kind of ascetic life I had before.

The car stopped, arrived home, walked in, and his wife was pleasantly surprised, "Why are you back suddenly and not busy?". Follow Zhang Rui to take care of it.

Zhang Rui changed clothes, chatted with her daughter at random, and went upstairs.

The wife was happy, and went into the two bedroom.

Watching his wife serve him respectfully, and thinking of the old woman yesterday, staring at his wife's face.

Indeed, without the moisturizing of men, the smoothness of the original face is gone.

Pulled his wife into his arms.

The wife hugged Zhang Rui cooperatively. Seeing that he had been staring at her, she was a little bit ashamed, and as if thinking of something, she said, "We are working hard. Let's have a son."

There really should be a son, otherwise no one will inherit these properties, and the old house has been urging.

Nodded, I just wanted to let the woman lick myself hard, I suddenly thought that this is my wife, not Lin Duoduo, and I will definitely not lick myself, but... I really want to try my own woman's mouth.

He touched his wife's lips with his hands. His wife was a little dazed. She hadn't done it for about five or six years. Suddenly, she had such an action, and she didn't know how to pick it down, so she looked at Zhang Rui.

Zhang Rui fumbled repeatedly, imagining the appearance of a woman eating her own meat stick with this little mouth, it must be very nasty.

It must be good for a famous lady to make a show.