35. Teacher

20. Leave a mark on Zhang Rui's shoulder, tease the class leader, and fall into the class teacher's big cock

At night, Zhang Rui wanted to stay with Lin Duoduo and be kind to the girl.

Unexpectedly, her daughter called and said that she had something to discuss with herself. Zhang Rui could not comfort Lin Duoduo and was ready to clean her lower body and leave.

Lin Duoduo was a little unwilling. The atmosphere is so good today, and I really want to sleep in Zhang Rui's arms.

As Zhang Rui was in the ink, his daughter called again.

Lin Duoduo didn't know if his daughter knew anything, she did it deliberately, but she could only think about it in her heart and couldn't ask.

Seeing that Zhang Rui was still in a hurry to leave, Lin Duoduo was unwilling to leave before going out, grabbed Zhang Rui, unzipped two buttons, and left a hickey on his shoulder, "Okay! You go back!"

Zhang Rui touched the place where Lin Duoduo was kissed. You don't need to look at it to know that this little Nizi must have left a mark on herself. She smiled and patted Lin Duoduo's straight buttocks, "Okay, stay at home. , Wait for me to come."

In fact, it doesn't matter. According to her understanding, no one can see except her, and it has been a long time since she and her wife had been in bed.

In the end, Lin Duoduo was still unwilling to watch Zhang Rui leave, and he knew clearly in his heart... Zhang Rui might not be able to get through this time.

The next day, Lin Duoduo returned to school. Just after putting down his schoolbag, the old-fashioned squad leader came. He was very satisfied yesterday. Lin Duoduo had no desires and was cold and indifferent to the squad leader.

The monitor saw that Lin Duoduo was so depressed, he thought what happened to Lin Duoduo's house.

Blushing a little, and walking in, he said in a low voice to Lin Duoduo, "Duo Duo, is something wrong with your house? If...if you need...you can tell me, I promise not to mention it to others. "

Lin Duoduo trembled slightly when he heard his voice, raised his eyes, his face flushed, and he didn't know that he thought he was bullying him.

Lin Duoduo started to play again, teasing him: "Um...Squad leader, you really can't tell others?"

The monitor saw that Lin Duoduo's eyes were full of grievances, and she was a little pitiful. She thought to herself, it seems that yesterday she skipped class and went home. There was really something wrong with her family.

"Well, no, I promise."

When Lin Duoduo saw that the boy was hooked, a little hand seized the boy's school uniform from behind and whispered, "em...it's hard to say here. Shall we go there last time at noon?"

The monitor watched Lin Duoduo cautiously grabbing her school uniform and swaying it a few times, pleadingly, wishing to take the girl to the grove now to solve her troubles, but the class is about to go now, so she can only give up.

In the morning, Lin Duoduo was either drowsy or playing on his mobile phone, and finally spent the tormented morning.

But at the same time, I forgot the agreement with the class leader. On the one hand, it was because the head teacher asked her to go to the office. It is estimated that she was found skipping class yesterday, so it was normal to skip class in a hurry. On the other hand, she really didn't care about the boy.

After eating, Lin Duoduo knocked on the door of the head teacher's office, and there was only the head teacher inside.

Lin Duoduo walked to the head teacher naturally.

"Teacher, what are you looking for?"

The head teacher looked up from the pile of homework.

"What do you mean? Where did you go to class last night?"

Lin Duoduo looked at the head teacher with a serious face, looking like something in a plain fashion, and doing something annoying. So there is no answer.

The head teacher also had a headache, the little girl who was pretty good before, what happened suddenly? Late adolescence rebellious?

Thinking that this semester is almost over, and the college entrance examination will be in the next semester within a few days, the head teacher thought about it and wanted to talk about it.

"Go and move the stool over there and sit down."

Lin Duoduo rolled his eyes in his heart, but his actions were still very honest.

When I moved onto the stool and walked towards the teacher, Lin Duoduo suddenly became interested, this old man, isn't he very bullish, if... let him put under my skirt, hehehe~

Lindoduo stool

It is deliberately placed very close to the head teacher, and the legs of the two people can touch each other as soon as they sit down