3. Met

003, I saw my father showing mercy to other women, and I met the married man myself

The father went in and out of the woman's cunt unceremoniously, and the woman hugged her father tightly.

After a while, the voices of the two of them calmed down, and the woman lit a cigarette for his father, put her arms around her father's neck, and said coquettishly, "Will you go to someone's house tonight!"

My father squeezed a few hands on the woman's chest without caring, leaving a red mark, "Hey, he was so greedy in his early twenties? Really a little girl, is it true that you will be greedy if you don't feed you a big dick for a while Up?"

"Bad guy! Who is the reason why people become like this?"

"Oh, little slut, clamped, I will check it out at night, and remember to take medicine"

"It's bad! I feed my semen every day, and I'm not allowed to get pregnant!"

"Do you still want to stay warm with your baby? It's not fun to be pregnant"

"What a bad man"

After that, the woman consciously squatted down to help the man straighten out her lower body.

The two went out.

After a while, I went out and prepared to leave. I experienced such things twice a day. My mood was very complicated. When I got off the elevator, I happened to ran into the woman, who seemed to smell like a father.

Lin Duoduo wandered aimlessly in the street, and was in a trance, everything just now seemed like a dream.

As a result, the next thing is the plot in the novel. I crossed the road without seeing the traffic lights and was almost hit by a car. Then a middle-aged man inside came out and carried him to the hospital.

Fortunately, the car stopped in time, there was nothing serious, but she was scared to fall and a little bruised.

The middle-aged man looked a little uneasy looking at Lin Duoduo, and gave her some money and asked her to take a taxi home to rest.

But she didn't expect the girl to jump over and hug herself, tears in an instant.

Zhang Rui looked at the girl in her arms crying so sad, and she really felt distressed. His daughter was about the same age as her, so she held her in her arms and comforted him a few times, but he coaxed her back to the car for fear of bad influence. .

After crying for another ten minutes in the parking lot, Lin Duoduo stopped the tears.

Zhang Rui looked at the girl's reaction and seemed to be better, and asked concerned, "Is it better? Where is your home? I will take you back. By the way..."

Lin Duoduo was furious when he heard the word home, and shouted angrily, "I don't have a home!"

Zhang Rui laughed instantly. He was really a child. How could he be so childish. He also had a daughter. Naturally, he thought that Lin Duoduo quarreled with his family because of adolescent rebellion.

So followed her and said, "Okay... you don't have one, then where do you live? I'll take you back"

"I... don't have a home... and no place to live." Lin Duoduo stared blankly at the front. She has no home anymore. It's not her home. Why do both parents... want to be like that! When did it start? Why start?

Zhang Rui saw that she didn't mean to say anything. The phone called again. It was the secretary urging him to return to the company. I just started the car, and when I came to the intersection where I just met her, the little girl should be living nearby, and she should be able to find her by driving first.

Lin Duoduo clutched the seat belt tightly along the way, both of them were silent.

Lin Duoduo didn't know what to say, and was still immersed in witnessing what his parents did.

Zhang Rui was observing her reaction. A child of this age would definitely have a reaction when he saw her own home. When that time comes, let him go there and just leave.