19. Wife(2)

04, a noble lady, also squatting on the ground and serving Zhang Rui with her mouth

The more I think about the meat stick, the harder my wife feels it. Although the old husband and wife, but the parents have not forgotten, they must be dignified.

Although the acupuncture points started to itch, he was still reserved.

Zhang Rui asked tentatively, "How about licking?"

The wife had never reacted. She licked something. Although she was in her 40s, Zhang Rui's ignorant eyes made Zhang Rui want to go back to the day when the two were newly married. At that time, she was young and vigorous. Even if she didn't feel anything towards his wife, she looked and figured. Where is it, and it looks like it is holding it, it is really...too appetizing, but I still want it, in addition to the physical requirements, I have to have a child quickly so that I can be free.

Zhang Rui looked at his wife and explained, "Lick me my penis"

Before his wife could answer, Zhang Rui put his finger into his wife's flesh. Maybe it's because it hasn't been moisturized for a long time, and the already wet meat cavity feels the insertion of the finger, and the finger is clamped tightly. Zhang Rui can obviously feel the charming meat in the cavity rushing to suck his finger. Like countless small mouths tightly sucked.

Zhang Rui really didn't expect that the acupoints would have been loosened long ago when he thought he had given birth to a woman's child, and he had been fucked by his wife before giving birth to a child. It was really loose. He didn't expect it to be like this now, even more provoking Zhang Rui's sexuality,

Fingers came in and out, and the water inside became more and more. The wife patted Zhang Rui with embarrassment. Zhang Rui saw the timing and used her fingernails to pick out the raised fleshy bumps. Pointing at the tender meat in the acupuncture point with fingers and constantly grinding, Yin's wife trembled again.

Seeing the first time that the two of them didn't want to do a routine bed affair, Zhang Rui's sexuality exploded, it was too much like trying his wife's mouth.

"Wife, lick me!"

Although with a commanding tone, this is the first time that Zhang Ruijiao has such an intimate name for her wife. The wife is even more confused and obeyed her husband's orders.

Holding Zhang Rui's desire to rise with his hands, the meat stick was held by his wife's soft hands, which he usually takes care of, and he took a breath.

At this time, the wife's desire prevailed over reason, like a humble woman who longed for a man's juice, squatting at the man's feet, playing around with a cock, imitating Zhang Rui's way of entering her own vulva.

Zhang Rui allowed his wife to hold her own cock up and down, watching her one of the few ways and techniques of handing herself for herself. Although it is far from Lin Duoduo, it is the freshness, and the humble appearance of a woman who looks after a famous nobleman.

Looking at her conservative nightdress, Zhang Rui adjusted it and pulled down the neckline of the nightdress, revealing half of her breasts. Perhaps it was her age, and she was a little sagging. Although it still can't be compared with Lin Duoduo, it should be. It is much better maintained than his peers. So his hand was ravaged.

The wife held the meat stick with both hands and set it up and down for a while, then lowered her head. When it was a centimeter away from the meat stick, she stopped. At this moment, the nose was surrounded by the smell of her own man. The smell did not slow down the sex, but stimulated the wife. , But there is always a nerve in my mind, I am afraid that if I really did this, I will lose my status, be too sloppy, and be rejected by my husband.

After all, his wife's family is a scholar of generations, and the concepts in his bones are always there. The wife looked up at Zhang Rui, Zhang Rui

The expression is excellent, as if encouraging to nod her head to confirm that she did the right thing.

Looking down at the giant in his hand, he sighed, sticking out his tongue and licking around the glans, as if eating ice cream is not allowed at home.

Zhang Rui was already very comfortable in his heart. His wife was licking very nasty and passionate, but he knew that his wife had never done it before, so he said, "Continue" to encourage his wife's movements.

The wife licked it for a while, and she squeezed the small hole of the glans from time to time, and then held the meat stick. The soft mouth was wrapped with the meat stick. For the first time, she tried the mouth of this dignified and elegant wife. The pores on her body were all refreshing. Zhang Rui let out a "huh" when it opened.

The wife came in and out with a meat stick, her tongue was licking the hole of the glans, and she suddenly enjoyed the meat stick in her mouth.

The lower part keeps getting bigger and the green veins beating. Naturally rubbing the uncontained meat stick with his left hand back and forth, rubbing the two pouches with his right hand a little rusty.

Zhang Rui didn't expect his wife to do it quite skillfully. It seems that she is also a woman with anger in her bones. However, she focuses more on the pleasure of feeling her cock being fondled, looking down at his wife and closing her eyes to enjoy. With his own sexual organs twitching, and most of his breasts were exposed, his wife appeared in front of him in peacetime in his mind, and the noble and indesectable appearance in front of the public, double-stimulating Zhang Rui.

Once his wife felt Zhang Rui's hand grasping his hair, there was no pain, but instead it stimulated the water in the flesh.

Zhang Rui excitedly grabbed his wife's hair, pressed his head in his direction, and all of the meat sticks were inserted into his wife's mouth and stuck in his throat.

His wife did not expect Zhang Rui to be like this. She was forced to grow her mouth with a big meat stick. When she was caught off guard by Zhang Rui's throat, she choked reflexively, secreted saliva and contracted her throat.

That tightness immediately pleased Zhang Rui, and he pushed the cock back and forth more vigorously, and then used both hands to grab his wife's hair and thrust it frantically, and the pouch "slapped" against his wife's chin.

And the wife can only hum with a "Mmm..." and accept Zhang Rui's manipulation.

Finally, he quickly thrust a dozen times, as natural as usual in Lin Duoduo's mouth, spraying a stream of semen into the depths of his wife's throat before letting go of his wife.

The wife was forced to swallow half of the man's things, and waited for Zhang Rui to let go of her hair, spit out a meat stick, and sat on the ground coughing.

Now I am a little sober, although my desire is still there, but the feeling of being humiliated spontaneously arises, but after thinking about it carefully, I took the initiative again, and I dare not look up at Zhang Rui, fearing him. I feel too slutty, how can I behave like this as a woman.

But she didn't see Zhang Rui looking at her mouth with a thick white liquid, with a look of enjoyment.