21. First

06, Lin Duoduo was on the roadside in the first night? Zhang Rui's "wildness" was developed by Lin Duoduo?

"Hey! Uncle!" Lin Duoduo thought about the stalk of Korean dramas, and based on his age, it's okay to call him uncle in China. You can call him uncle.

Lin Duoduo came to look for Zhang Rui in the past two days and was stopped by the security guards. Today, he finally ran into a newcomer. His elder brother screamed happily every bite. He called the new security guard to soften his body, and then There was a wink, and before the security could react from the shyness, he slipped in.

Zhang Rui frowned. He knew that he was like a firecracker at the moment, just one point, and this single spark must be the person in front of him, and he was a little unhappy with his willpower.

Lin Duoduo seemed to have not seen his displeasure, excitedly like an ignorant and fearless little girl, ran over and took the man's arm, and said coquettishly: "Uncle~Uncle! Why are you doing this! Ignore people and say nothing! Cross the river and demolish the bridge! It's too much."

The softness of the little hands aroused Zhang Rui's memories, those memories dare not touch, a touch is the source of ignition.

Now I clearly felt the response in my lower body.

Lin Duoduo was not angry when he saw that he didn't speak, at least if the man didn't push himself away, then everything would have a chance.

Gently shook the man's arm, pretending to be a little pitiful, and when the man's eyes closed, Lin Duoduo chuckled, his hands wrapped around the man's waist, the whole body was attached, and he whispered softly in his ears. Saying verbally, "I know! Uncle is the best! I won't want Blossom!"

But soon he let go of his hand, pretending to be innocent, holding Zhang Rui's two fingers, and walking towards the car, "Uncle, you really can't stop Duo, Duo is now the only one left!"

Zhang Rui glanced at this little nizi, really know how to pretend, and don't know who committed the molestation with him in the office that day! Just think of this and get angry.

Now that there is a piece of meat that I rarely like, there is no reason not to eat, what are the three moral values ​​in front of lust.

I lowered my head to see the trousers I was pushing up, and grabbed his boneless hand, "Get in the car!"

Lin Duoduo smiled and sat in the co-pilot. Once in, he was not as honest as before.

From time to time, I touched Zhang Rui's here and there, waiting for the car to hit the road, and it was even more exciting to put his hand on Zhang Rui's crotch and rub the cocked stick.

"Uncle, it has become so hard and big, so fierce! Don't bully Duo Duo!"

Lin Duoduo didn't have makeup, and the little girl was only a third year old. She had a plain face, full of protein, and a naive smile.

Zhang Rui turned his head and looked at the scene. The stimulating object grew a bit stronger, and the car almost collided with others.

Looking back, he slammed on the brakes of a house. Fortunately, there were seat belts. The two shook their bodies and bounced back.