14. Docter

Some chapters are missing.I can't find them, so let me just post the chapters i found.

017, look at the legs, fall in love with a male doctor and open up?

child? That might be the thought of just being with him, right? Just thinking about being comfortable.

Similarly, Lin Duoduo thought that when she was a girl, she would always be particularly obsessed with "superheroes". She just went to college, and although she has experienced something beyond her age, she still has a girlish heart.

A group of people accidentally burned the calf during an activity. A group of people rushed to the hospital. Under the doctor's examination, they found that there was no problem and no scars. There was no need to be hospitalized. Just take the medicine and apply it back in a few days .

Seeing the doctor's calm appearance, compared with the flustered appearance of the group of young people when he was injured, it was hard for Lin Duoduo not to like the doctor in front of him.

After the medicine was prescribed and the doctor's order was taken, the worship wanted to be taken out.

"Doctor Zhang, can I... add you wechat? I... won't bother you, that's just..." Lin Duoduo is still composing the reasons, but Zhang Shuo has taken out his mobile phone, as if it were a very common thing. .

Zhang Shuo really sees such things a lot, especially young girls. People who come to see a doctor are most afraid of leaving scars. Every time they add a WeChat account, they go back and repeatedly ask themselves "will they leave scars?"

I got the doctor's wechat, and with the help of my classmates, I returned to the house given by Zhang Rui.

Recently, Zhang Rui is in the expansion kit market, dealing with branch affairs, people are busy like tops, and they don't care about Lin Duoduo. But fortunately, Lin Duoduo enjoys college life at the moment, and Zhang Rui's absence is nothing.

Although it may... there will be some physiological needs, after all, are you young?

With this worship, Lin Duoduo would take out his mobile phone and look at Dr. Zhang's WeChat to pay respects every time he took the medicine.

A few times I really wanted to listen to his "doctor's advice", Lin Duoduo would pretend to be worried about the pain of applying the medicine, and send a message to Zhang Shuo, but maybe the doctor is busy, it takes a long time to receive it every time Reply. It made Lin Duoduo feel up and down. The first second felt that the doctor hated and annoyed him, and the next second he felt that the doctor "loves" him.

In the end, as the doctor said, it would be better within a few days. I wanted to find the reason for the wound and contact Dr. Zhang, but there was no reason.

What reason are you looking for when you are rolling on the bed with your phone?

Looking back at the chat records between the two, the doctor was so cold that he was going to die. Every time his younger brother was longer than his younger brother, they responded coldly to the doctor's orders.

I think that I have learned about the doctor's information in the last few days. A married man, of course, should love himself, especially if they have not been married for a long time, it is probably still in the sweet period.

I have a lot of brains.

After thinking about it, I finally decided to send a thank-you circle to Dr. Zhang again: Thank you, Dr. Zhang~ I'm fine~ There are really no scars, you are really amazing!

Dr. Zhang replied in a polite and simple way: it's fine.

So the two went back to the parallel line. One day Zhang Shuo was so busy that he almost broke down and sent a grievance to the circle of friends. Lin Duoduo happened to see it, and was angry and excited to leave a message: Hug (emoji) is like a doctor. Is it hard? Pay attention to your body~

Maybe it's over, Zhang Shuo replied: I'm used to it, it's all like this, it happens to be busy these days.

Lin Duoduo's private message: Maybe it's the hot pot season, it's easy to burn

Zhang Shuo laughed at Lin Duoduo's childishness, because he often didn't return home and didn't have much time to communicate with his wife. He felt that every time he met, he had less and less common language with his wife. At this time, he somehow wanted to be with this little girl. She said so much and was amused by her.