32. Desire

16. Blowing that he had been a school flower, Zhang Rui returned to the apartment and it was all girls' taste, which aroused sexual desire

Later, Gu Tongzhen broke up with his neighbor's younger sister, and then ran after Lin Duoduo every day, but Lin Duoduo was annoying him. If he didn't have a huge cock, who would care about him!

Besides, Zhang Rui came back to the apartment recently, and he was already "satisfied" every day and night. Not to leave Gu Tong.

Gu Tong told others that he had beaten Lin Duoduo, the school flower, Lin Duoduo pleased him, helped him hit the stick and so on, no one... believed...

The neighbour's little girl never jumped in front of Lin Duoduo again.

Zhang Rui came back on Monday, when Lin Duoduo was still in class, but Zhang Rui had just returned from a group of directors, and was troubled by their quarrels. He was upset and thought of girls somehow.

Thinking of her soft and soft body, thinking of her delicate voice, wanting to fuck her, fucking hard! Let her hook people! I still don't want to go to work.

When I arrived at the apartment, I found out that the girl should go to school. When she was pestered by her, I almost forgot that she was still in school.

ps: Okay, to end this period of boys and girls, let Lin Duoduo stop the people who are near Zhu, and those who are near Mo, return to Zhang Rui, hehehe~

Ask the assistant to check her time to leave school and wait for more than two hours.

Zhang Rui settled down and wanted to continue working. He analyzed and read the business report, but halfway through it, the girl under his body kept reappearing in his mind.

Looking down, a piece of crotch bulges, and then I look at the time, but only 20 minutes have passed.

I took a shower again and suppressed my desires, but I didn't expect...When I came out, there was a smell of girls everywhere, even there were exciting scenes of girls and myself just over there.

The cock that was just pressed looked up again.

Zhang Rui couldn't stand it, so he called Lin Duoduo and asked her to come back now. If you need to ask for leave, please help her.

Lin Duoduo was bored to death in class, so she received a call from Zhang Rui and told her to go home, happily to death.

Pretending to be wronged in front of the monitor, he escaped from school.

As soon as the door was opened, Lin Duoduo was choked by the smell of smoke!

Zhang Rui was on the balcony, but he coughed and put out the smoke and came over, "I'm back? Why is it so long", subconsciously complaining.

Lin Duoduo put down his schoolbag, jumped onto Zhang Rui, and acted coquettishly: "It's so hard to get a taxi~ I waited for a long time to get there!" Then he rubbed against Zhang Rui's chest.