26. Call Dad

10. One shot in the morning, call Dad!

Because it was Sunday, Zhang Rui didn't get up early. He woke up naturally when he slept. Seeing Lin Duoduo nesting beside him, the petite girl, only 18 years old, felt satisfied. The old man and young wife didn't expect it.

The young hole and body are the capital to hook people.

In the cup, Zhang Rui touched the girl's tits and didn't wear any clothes after finishing it yesterday. Now she is naked under her body, plus Chen Bo, Zhang Rui's lust is on her head, pressing on Lin Duoduo.

Nibbing at the girl's delicate body, from the neck to the collarbone to the breasts, Zhang Rui loved them one by one and did not let them go.

Who would have thought that the person who was sitting in a high position in the conference room serious and instructing his subordinates to "expand the territory" is now acting on a little girl.

Sucking on the nipples is like a child obsessed with the mother's breasts, but with a hint of eroticism.

The hand touched the girl's cunt, wet, holding his cock bit by bit, as if to dredge a pipe.

Zhang Rui smiled when he thought of this, didn't he, he had to unclog the girl's "pipe" and was adding something new to her.

Seeing that the girl hasn't woken up yet, without the girl's breathlessness, she is a bit boring, biting a tooth mark on the areola, and she hasn't seen the girl wake up yet.

I kissed the girl's small mouth, sweet and soft, and a heart of compassion rose suddenly, but it was soon shattered by the desire of the lower body, and there were several brutal blows.

Lin Duoduo opened her eyes in a daze, "Hmm~" dodge the man's lips, wanting to talk, want to breathe.

The man refuses to himself, and there is no reason why his tongue is pushed into the girl's mouth.

Lin Duoduo was quickly distracted by the pain in the lower body, but he still let the man pick it.

"Duo Duo! Call Dad!"

The moment I got up, Lin Duoduo felt like his own daughter, but it was more exciting.

I also know that I can barely be her father at my age, and I have read Lin Duoduo's information yesterday and know what happened to the girl's house.

Since her parents have no time to love Lin Duoduo, do it yourself.

Lin Duoduo was confused in the morning and called Zhang Rui "Dad" obediently.

That kind of confused tone, although not the slightest hint of teasing, but the action combining the two is too erotic.

Men just like this kind of pure and lust. Others can only arouse temporary lust, but this is permanent.

The meat stick squeezed by the meat wall is a bit thicker, Zhang

Rui asked emotionally, "Does Babe Sao like Dad's big meat stick? Huh? There will be milk for the baby to drink in a while! Let Babe Sao get up in the morning and have enough food!"

"Hi~ um~ I like it! Dad... lightly!"

"Well, I wrap my legs around my father's waist." Zhang Rui pressed the acupuncture points hard, but still felt that it was not deep enough, guiding the girl to wrap her legs around her waist and enter the girl's body more deeply.

"Is Dad's cock big? Does it make you fucking deep?"

Just like women like to ask "Do you love me or not", all men can't escape asking women "Is their dick big?"

Lin Duoduo only has Zhang Rui a man. Even when he met his parents doing this, he was too ashamed to pay attention to it. No one knows how big it is, he only knows that the man has almost exploded her cunt.

"Big! So big!"

"Huh? What's the big deal? Show me a little bit more complete! Otherwise, how could my father understand what you said?"

"Big! Dad's big cock is so big, he's about to break his pussy!"

Zhang Rui was very satisfied with the girl's answer, and buried her breasts and nibbling on her breasts.

Lin Duoduo was awake now, and the most delicate skin on his body felt the scratching of Zhang Rui's beard, which was a bit irritating. Compared with the hot slip of the tongue, the irritation increased.

Lin Duoduo was also aroused. Following Zhang Rui's movements, he swayed his body, shouting "Daddy is so comfortable" and the like.

Zhang Rui really didn't think that for the first half of his life, he would be regarded as a self who abide by etiquette and morals, and he would roll around outside with Xiao Jiao Ren carrying his wife, and Hai indulged in the environment Xiao Jiao Ren created for him.

Lin Duoduo's cunt is like a sperm sucker, I don't want to pull it out when I insert it, I just want to poke it deeper.

Zhang Rui entered Lin Duoduo from behind. The two could not see each other's emotional appearance, but from the movements and voices, they knew that each other's face was ascending to the sky, and the sweat on his forehead, cheeks and neck was overwhelming.

Zhang Rui was shot three times in less than 24 hours by this little Nizi. He used to be with his wife three times a week at most. After all, his physical strength was a bit unable to keep up, and he dared not look down at the intersection of the two.

The black and purple meat sticks don't get into the tender and juicy cunts. The pubic hairs of the two are about to stick together. They are hard to get in and out of the soft nest. Zhang Rui, who sucks every time, wants to hand the gun, but the dignity of the man tells him Not possible.

Lin Duoduo lay on the bed and was forced to bear the "gravity" from Zhang Rui. From time to time, Zhang Rui slapped her buttocks and ordered it to lift up, but after a while, she was beaten back to the original by the gravity.

Fortunately, in the morning, I had recharged for a while, otherwise Lin Duoduo would have really been beaten to death by Zhang Rui.

Finally, there were a few more heavy hits. Zhang Rui grabbed the girl's hair, made her turn her head and looked at him called Dad, and then shot it out.

With the white liquid on his back, Zhang Rui looked at the girl still in lust, wiped some on his index finger, fed it to the girl's mouth, and asked with a smile, "Do you remember this smell?"

The girl looked at Zhang Rui with blurred eyes, put Zhang Rui's fingers in her mouth, her tongue licked the liquid on it, and she did not relax her fingers, as if she was repeating the scene from the previous office.

Zhang Rui felt after being sucked by her, but nothing more. Just after shooting, it still takes time to recover.