6. Office

006, office temptation

Zhang Rui didn't realize that the girl would do this. He stared at the girl in a daze. He reacted when she saw that the girl was about to kiss herself and pushed the girl away.

But Lin Duoduo was so nervous that he hugged him tightly, and instead of being pushed away, Zhang Rui's hand was pressed against Lin Duoduo's soft lips.

I haven't touched such a soft touch for a long time, and my lower body jumped unconsciously. But he soon reacted and took down his hand to push Lin Duoduo away.

Lin Duoduo was a little stunned when he pushed him away, even he wanted to "abandon" himself?

But I don't know why this action aroused Lin Duoduo's rebellious psychology.

Lin Duoduo thought about the way he looked at him yesterday. Although he has no experience, he also knows a little bit of meaning, he! Interesting to myself.

After finishing his clothes, Lin Duoduo walked into Zhang Rui again, squatting between his legs, holding the man's knee with one hand and his slender thigh with the other.

"Uncle" then pressed his face to the man's stomach, and the warm breath hit Zhang Rui's lower body, stimulating the man's nerves.

Men are most afraid of this kind of "inadvertent" temptation. Zhang Rui looked at the girl's innocent appearance, but she really seduced herself. He didn't know when to touch Lin Duoduo's hair, softly back and forth. Stroking the top of Lin Duoduo's head, closing her shrewd eyes, enjoying the "comfortable" feel of this moment, the hot below has reached the tip of the girl's nose.

Lin Duoduo saw the man's reaction, still like a cat, lying obediently in Zhang Rui's arms, staring at the hard object already on the tip of his nose.

what's the next step?

Lin Duoduo relied on feeling, raised his head to hold the hard and asked, "Uncle? What is this? It's so hard and hot."

I consciously turned out what I saw in my father's company in my mind. Sticking out his tongue and licking it through his trousers.

Zhang Rui was completely irritated by the appearance of the girl. To be honest, sitting in this position, there are a lot of girls next to him, but the girl who really seduce him, this one before him, how many before, is not like her. , I suddenly seemed to forget the family, especially the biological daughter who was about the same age as the girl.

Zhang Rui lowered his head and smiled and asked, "Do you want to get to know it, it will make you very comfortable"

Lin Duoduo laughed, it turned out...all the same.

"Is it really comfortable? That Duo Duo is not very comfortable now, can uncle make Duo Duo very comfortable?"

"Very comfortable, take it out and have a look"

It's the first time that Lin Duoduo unties a man's trousers. He wanted to start from the belt, but after trying for a long time, he couldn't open it. The man looked at himself with a brilliant smile, as if he was a fool, so he gave up the belt and started directly from The crotch zipper opened, and the hard object jumped out of the crotch with the black underwear. Lin Duoduo took out the stick from the seam of the underwear again.

It's dark purple, big and thick, and it beats on its own. The front is like a mushroom, with a small eye on the top. There is liquid in it. Is it urine? And there are a few curly black hairs that came out by the way, so ugly! There is also an unpleasant smell.

Is every man like this? How can the mother and the female secretary bother to speak.

At this time the man's voice came, "Do you like it? Lick and see"

Lin Duoduo looked at Zhang Rui with big eyes dimly, "Should I like it? He is so ugly and smells" subconsciously resisted.

Zhang Rui smiled very happily, really a little girl, it seems that she needs to train herself.

"Believe uncle! Every woman likes it very much, she likes it very much, after tasting it, she will like it more and more. Be good, lick it, and then you can't live without it"

Lin Duoduo doesn't know if what Zhang Rui said is correct, but she knows that she really likes her now more and more, and she also likes... who originally belonged to another woman.