39. Know

The aunt finally found that the two were abnormal, and Lin Duoduo was also not cool

The next day, the aunt woke up early and prepared breakfast, thinking that yesterday the girl probably suffered a lot of grievances. If you are full, you will feel less grievances.

Just after preparing breakfast and going to see if Lin Duoduo was awake, Zhang Rui came out of Lin Duoduo's house in pajamas.

The aunt didn't react for a while, thinking that Zhang Rui went to wake up the girl again early in the morning, and naturally said hello to Zhang Rui, and went to serve him breakfast.

After breakfast was served, Lin Duoduo was lying on Zhang Rui's back wearing the nightdress yesterday, and the two were intimate.

Intimacy is not a matter, but...

There are obvious marks on the side of the neck... Auntie is someone who came here, and now it's not the season for mosquitoes, so I immediately understood...that is a hickey.

Look at the girl and Zhang Rui...

Just now, Lin Duoduo hugged Zhang Rui from his back, and now Lin Duoduo, like a little woman, took the initiative to kiss Zhang Rui's mouth.

Auntie's old face blushed, and then she sighed... What a nice girl...

How is it...

My last employer was also a junior, but he was a little older than Lin Duoduo. He was a college student. That bad temper... Auntie resigned decisively.

When I went back, I brought Linduo Duo's share to her.

Thinking it might be... two people are in love?

Although Zhang Rui must have children at his age, it might be...

Maybe it was because the auntie was very comfortable yesterday, and she inexplicably justified Lin Duoduo.

The two did not shy away from seeing the aunt.

In particular, Lin Duoduo didn't care more than Zhang Rui, as if she was at ease as a junior.

Zhang Rui sometimes admires girls' mentality.

Zhang Rui was with him last night, Lin Duoduo was very satisfied, and he was very clingy in the morning.

You have to feed Zhang Rui for breakfast.

Zhang Rui may also be in the second spring, but Lin Duoduo is inexplicably annoying.

Think about it if his wife is like this, he might get angry.

Before breakfast was finished for half an hour, Zhang Rui's phone rang first.

While walking to the balcony, I followed the phone call. I just ran into my aunt, and the voice on the phone leaked.

Auntie was a little stunned...

Looking at the scene in front of me, thinking about Lin Duoduo just coming out wearing a small sling, I thought... I thought the girl was cool, and I thought about the appearance of Zhang Rui just now, I didn't expect... it was a sorrow.