7. Night Club

007, hunting at nightclubs, attacking maverick men

Thinking of being a minor, he would take Zhang Rui, an old man who cannibalize people without spitting out bones, with just a few actions. Lin Duoduo was very proud, after all, he was the first person to break his "curse".

Standing at the bar, I ordered a bottle of wine at random. Lin Duoduo really doesn't like drinking. No matter what kind of wine I drink, I have a bitter taste in my mouth. I really don't like it, but it is strange not to drink when I come to the bar. Every time I came to play, I ordered a bottle and had two sips.

Besides, Lin Duoduo's drink volume is really bad. He started to feel dizzy after drinking a glass of beer before.

Looking at the dance floor, all kinds of people in the deck, twisting their bodies, wantonly doing things they dare not do in the day.

Lin Duoduo is even more empty. He hasn't encountered any interesting corners tonight. The body that is not filled by Zhang Rui is really extremely uncomfortable.

With one hand on the bar and the other with a wine bottle, it's really boring. Most of the men who are destined to come are also wretched men. Lin Duoduo is in a moody mood and is going to take another ten minutes. If not, just go back and play. The phone called Zhang Rui back. He had seen his daughter anyway, so he should be able to get out. No matter what, there are a group of men who hooked up before.

Lin Duoduo was thinking about it, and saw a very disharmonious person over there, sitting very...rigid, like...the feeling of the old man visiting a nightclub, it was really funny.

But looking at the looks... within the normal range, the figure will be very good! Can be described as the best. Just such a black t can perfectly show his broad shoulders, majestic chest muscles, and even vaguely bulging lower body can be seen.

They are all good, but the best thing is that there are a bunch of Yingying Yanyan beside him, everyone can touch him, then this is very fun.

Lin Duoduo drank the whole bottle of fruit wine in one breath. He was neither drunk nor headed up, but his face was slightly red, giving her a reason to pretend to be drunk.

Twisting his body extremely greatly, it felt like walking out of the runway in a nightclub alive.

Thanks to Zhang Rui who once liked to "train" herself, she looked at her nine-headed body, her jade-like d-cup breast, her slender waist and her peachy buttocks. It's a pity to go to the runway.

So at Zhang Rui's request, Lin Duoduo went to learn from the supermodel Zhang Rui found for a while. Although it is definitely not good to compare professionally, it is still okay to use it to bluff.

The super large "shaking" gives a feeling of drunkenness.

The man was so annoyed by the women around him that he was at the very end. Lin Duoduo swayed and walked over there. The swing of his hips was enough to rub against his strong muscles when passing by him.

I just don't know whether it will rub shoulders or arms, but they all look "hard". When going to bed, they can definitely make many poses.

Now I just hope his underside is as "hard" as his muscles.

Lin Duoduo rubbed the man while thinking, and then "accidentally" slapped her foot, just right! Sitting in the arms of the man, Lin Duoduo was secretly happy, and it was just right to get stuck.

Then he looked up at the man with dim eyes, smiled silly, and said sweetly, "You're so handsome! Brother, are you real?" After speaking, he pinched the man's face.

It feels really rough, but it doesn't shave the beard clean. The softness of his upper body is slightly close to his gentle embrace, and the "power" of the man is completely felt below.

This figure! Very in line with my appetite!

After squeezing his face, Lin Duoduo climbed onto the man's neck with both hands, and continued to gently stroke the man's very raised Adam's apple with his left hand, feeling the man's swallowing action. The Adam's apple moved slightly up and down, really sexy.