33. Work

17. In the middle of work, Lin Duoduo clings to Zhang Rui and can't stand the trouble (Lin Duoduo began to like Zhang Rui, Zhang Rui began to pay attention to Lin Duoduo, and a little cos)

Zhang Rui hugged and stroked her back, "Go take a bath!"

Lin Duoduo jumped off Zhang Rui and rushed to the bathroom to take a shower. When he came out, he saw Zhang Rui doing work.

Originally Zhang Rui was in no mood, but this file was very urgent, so he could only deal with official affairs seriously.

It's the first time that Lin Duoduo noticed Zhang Rui who worked so hard.

I didn't pay much attention when I went to his office, but the way he looks now is a perfect interpretation of what "serious men are the most attractive".

Lin Duoduo told the truth in his heart, Zhang Rui's body is far inferior to Gu Tong, but he is worse than his peers, and so much older than her. He can't tell what he likes, maybe it's not like or relying, but this It doesn't matter anymore, because now she has a reason to like it.

Seeing Zhang Rui who was caught in work, Lin Duoduo became more and more obsessed, and the more he looked, the more he felt that the old man's masculine charm was radiating, and he started to control his nerves from Qiqiao.

I didn't dare to bother at first, but now I really want to hug him, touch him, and even a little greedy him.

After all, Lin Duoduo was young, so he thought so, so he did it without scruples.

Wearing a newly bought thin and cool nightdress, twisting his hips and taking a light pace, he went up to hug Zhang Rui from the side and called "Uncle".

As soon as the little girl's tender body touched Zhang Rui, he reacted, and she really couldn't ignore it.

Zhang Rui looked at the file of the last part left in his hand, took a deep breath, and patted Lin Duoduo's little hand holding him.

"Don't make trouble, it'll be a while!" The words were soft and spoiled.

Lin Duoduo didn't agree, rubbing against Zhang Rui's shoulder, like a little wild cat, with some stubborn coquetry: "No!"

Zhang Rui felt that the girl's two white dumplings made him "fire", and the files in front of him became blurred. He wanted to close his eyes to ease, but he didn't expect...After closing his eyes, the nerves are more sensitive, and the two balls of milk are still there. It's just that I rubbed myself like nothing, but I already thought of the white meat on the girl's chest being kneaded by myself, and then...

Just like the writer wrote: When I see short sleeves, I immediately think of white arms, and then think of a series.

Zhang Rui's body is already hot. I am afraid that at this moment, except for Lin Duoduo, he can't see anything at all. He wants to clean up his restless emotions and has become a "lower animal" controlled by emotions.

Lin Duoduo's breathless sound before, blooming under her body constantly appeared in her mind, even if she was just leaning on her body now, she didn't rub herself anymore.

Raising his hand, after counting the time, half an hour is barely enough to do the little girl once.

They opened their eyes and turned their heads and pinched Lin Duoduo's chin. The two looked at each other, and said viciously: "Little slut! I know you are crazy, who taught you to dress like this? Don't learn well! Don't be honest! See how I teach you !"