4. Uncle

004, the old man looks bad at his way out

After going around in a circle, Zhang Rui saw that Lin Duoduo did not respond, and the secretary called again. So there is no patience.

"Where do you live? If you don't speak, I will put you in the police station"

When Lin Duoduo heard about the police station, he was frightened. How could this border think that he would be involved with the police station, "Don't! Don't! Don't put me in the police station, I really don't have a home!"

Lin Duoduo cried again.

Zhang Rui looked at the girl in tears and couldn't bear it, but he was anxious to go back to the company to handle the business. After thinking about it, he took her back to the company. When he arrived at the parking lot, he warned Lin Duoduo, "If you are obedient, I won't send you off. Go to the police station. Now when I get out, I can't get out of the car, you know! I'll be back soon!"

Lin Duoduo's tears were still rolling in his eyes, looking at him as if looking at the savior, nodding sharply.

Zhang Rui thought she was pretty good, and then the file went upstairs.

Lin Duoduo tried hard to make herself forget what she saw, and imagined that she was still in that happy family. His mother smiled and waited for her return every day. When father came back, he gave mother a big hug. The family looked very sweet.

Thinking about Lin Duoduo and fell asleep, this day was really too much physical effort, especially when he was still in the aunt.

Zhang Rui was so busy that he really forgot about Lin Duoduo. After finishing the process, he opened the car door and saw Lin Duoduo, only to realize that there was another one waiting for him.

Zhang Rui has a big head. After a day of tiredness, he still has to deal with this minor problem. Now he calls the assistant to deal with it, I don't know if it will be too late.

But when I took out my mobile phone, I glanced at the girl who was driving, a pretty girl who looked a little youthful and had a first love face, but she didn't fit her figure very well, she looked plump.

This is Lin Duoduo getting confused, feeling that she has slept for a long time, her neck and waist are sore, sleeping in the car, it is really uncomfortable, but the man made her wait for a long time.

When I woke up, I saw the man looking at her with...something different, not very kind.

"What's wrong, uncle?"

Uncle called Zhang Rui back, and decisively called the assistant to let him deal with it.

Zhang Rui drove home in another car parked at the company. On the way, thinking of the scenery under the girl's school uniform, it must be beautiful. His lower body was not consciously excited. After returning home and parked the car, he realized that the speed of the car today is not normal. Fortunately, there are fewer people and cars on the road, otherwise it will be dangerous.

Watching his lower body calm down, he opened the door and entered.

Lin Duoduo was dealt with by the assistant in a few words. After all, the assistant's child was not very old. Seeing Lin Duoduo who was about to reach adulthood didn't feel much, and would not easily arouse sympathy.

Lin Duoduo returned home and looked at his parents indifferently. The anxious expression should be true, so why did they do this!

Insomnia one night, Lin Duoduo still didn't understand, so the next day she skipped school and roamed the street.

Seeing the busy traffic, it didn't belong to him, Lin Duoduo seemed to have lost the whole world.

I don't know what to do, thinking about the unkind look of the man yesterday, it seems that I understand the meaning.

So I called the phone the assistant left to me yesterday.

Lin Duoduo was waiting for the man in the coffee shop, and wanted to try him, maybe... he knew why.

But it was an assistant who was waiting, Lin Duoduo was a little sad, couldn't even get that kind of "bad" look

Fortunately, God seemed to have opened his eyes. The assistant didn't guard against Lin Duoduo, and went straight away. Lin Duoduo took a taxi and followed directly. Knowing where the man worked, he ran to the underground parking lot while the security guards didn't pay attention. Find the man's car.