10. Hug Waist

010, Lin Duoduo hooked the man's waist

"I...haha, I remember everyone, but no one wants me." Lin Duoduo got up in sympathy while pretending to be pitiful, and Bo pityed his feet and put his softness on his hard chest, leaning toward his Adam's apple and began to smell downward. The smell, like a puppy, was constantly gasping on his body.

Song Cheng felt the girl's rush but soft breath rushing over his body outside the clothes.

When she reached her chest, it was hidden by her clothes. The girl was dissatisfied. She pulled the collar and smelled her chest. When she opened her eyes, she saw the man's sweat bursting out and streaming down.

He was nervous, Lin Duoduo was quite sure.

In the next second, Lin Duoduo hooked one leg to the man's waist, "Little brother, don't leave me, I'm very obedient and well-behaved, don't want me!"

Song Cheng was guarded that the girl would do this kind of action, and was pulled by the weight of the girl and knelt on the side of the bed with one leg, and the girl's soft body was almost completely attached to him.

The lower body reacted uncontrollably, but the qualities he had trained over the years told him, "No, no."

Lin Duoduo naturally felt the man's rising lower body, as he expected, it was huge.

So Lin Duoduo acted pitifully while shaking her lower body and rubbing the man's sensitive parts.

Song Cheng regarded this as a test of will, and tried to endure it, thinking that if he ignored her, the girl would stop on her own, her face began to flush, her forehead began to sweat, her teeth began to tighten, and her whole body muscles struggled to resist.

Lin Duoduo was very satisfied with Song Cheng's reaction, and the other leg was wrapped around Song Cheng's waist, hanging on him.

Fortunately, Song Cheng's army is strictly trained. In this case, Lin Duoduo's body weighing more than 90 kilograms is no problem, but he is still afraid of falling to the girl in this situation. Song Cheng's right hand is holding the girl's waist. The width of the hand, from fingertips to wrist, completely wraps the girl's back waist.

Song Cheng couldn't help wondering whether such a thin waist would break once it was dry.

Behind Lin Duoduo felt the temperature of the man's palm, and in front of him felt the man's heartbeat, enveloped by the man's scent, the Sao point really began to flow with honey, and his mouth murmured.

"Brother, don't want me"

Song Cheng also felt that the girl hugged herself tighter and tighter. Maybe she had suffered some injuries. Such a small girl, who is so cruel, would hurt such a weak and poor girl.

Song Cheng hugged the girl's back with the other hand, leaned down and tried to put Lin Duoduo on the bed, "Hey! No one doesn't want you."

"Really? You won't leave me?"

"Um...no"

Lin Duoduo snickered while carrying Song Cheng on his back, his limbs wrapped around Song Cheng harder and harder, letting his bumpy and soft body stick to the man's senses, trying to stimulate the man's nerves.

"Brother, you are so good!" After saying that, Lin Duoduo directly kissed the man's lips, pretending to be awkward, licking the man's lips, not very soft, and even dead skin scratching his own lips.