12. Room

013, brother really doesn't want to go back to the outer room

When something happened, Song Cheng smiled and looked down at the person in his arms, with eyes full of affection, bowed his head and kissed the girl's lips.

Lin Duoduo likes to seduce men at this time, it is extremely exciting and completely proves his charm.

The delicate arm that had been hiding in the bed was pulled out, hugging the man's head, touching his hair, while kissing the man's lips, his little tongue slipped into the man's mouth, teasing the man's tongue.

Song Cheng didn't expect the girl to respond to herself at this time, thinking she would push herself away angrily, but the girl's initiative completely pleased him, the phone was still held in her ear, her hand was pressed against the girl's head and kissed deeply, her lips and teeth attached. , Saliva swap.

Minghao's ridicule on the phone came into Lin Duoduo's ears, and Lin Duoduo laughed in his heart, another cat who liked to steal fishy.

When the kiss ended, Lin Duoduo looked at Song Cheng affectionately, brother

There was a lot of desire in the morning, and the kiss just now was just a kiss of love between the two, but Lin Duoduo's brother suddenly recalled the memory of last night and this morning, and his cock suddenly rose.

Goblin ~ screaming again?

On the phone, Minghao heard Song Cheng's natural sorrow, and he couldn't believe it. He took off his cell phone and looked at the screen showing Song Cheng's phone number.

I rely on! Songcheng, you can! Is there any way to show up? I'm still here!

Song Cheng heard Minghao's yelling unhappy, knowing, didn't he take the initiative to hang up?

Minghao cursed at his friend and hung up the phone.

Song Cheng's whole body was already pressed on Lin Duoduo.

What are you doing! Didn't you have it already in the morning?

Ok? Don't the little fairies still make sorrows? I want to treat them well, let me see if the sorrows are flowing?

Song Cheng touched the small holes in the blossoming hole. The traces in the morning were not cleaned up, and he could feel a little sticky feeling. The middle finger poked in and stirred the tender meat inside. It was a bit wet, but it was not the girl's own water, it should be dry semen .

brother! Farewell to Lin Duoduo, I really don't want to. Yesterday, today, I am completely satisfied, and maybe there will be Zhang Rui when I go back tonight, leaving too many marks is not good.

After doing a few times, Song Cheng felt that Lin Duoduo really didn't want to, so he pulled out his finger.

Really a fairy, don't want to speak so charmingly? Did you hook me on purpose? Skank!

Speaking, wipe the liquid from your finger on Lin Duoduo's buttocks, then pat your buttocks to wash?

Well, Song Cheng consciously picked up the girl and went to the bathroom.

Lin Duoduo didn't expect this man to be very careful? But who made him go crazy in the morning, he was tortured very tired.

After washing, Song Cheng took Lin Duoduo's cell phone and left his contact information, then took her into his arms and kissed her, and left the hotel with her arms around.

Lin Duoduo rejected Song Cheng's idea of ​​sending her home, and drove back to the outer room by himself.

For everything about last night, Lin Duoduo didn't have any self-blame mentality, and was very calm. After facing many such things, getting used to it, she felt a little irritating.