23. Junior(2)

08, Xiao San's life...very chic? This is probably the junior welfare

But it didn't take long for the assistant to come over, and Zhang Rui watched the assistant come over and asked Lin Duoduo to put on his clothes.

Zhang Rui drove the assistant's car and didn't know where she went. Anyway, Lin Duoduo only knew that she was sent to Zhang Rui's apartment.

In the city center, it is not about 100 square meters, but the decoration is very "luxury".

The assistant briefly explained a few words, contacted if there was any problem, and left.

Lin Duoduo stood by the window and looked at the scenery in front of him, as if...the only advantage of high-rise buildings is to look at the scenery, but it is limited to the real scenery.

It seems that the world is made of cold concrete, it is really cold and ruthless.

But when it comes to night, there will be something different.

Xu is that this apartment was originally intended to be given to his daughter. Not to mention the luxurious decoration, it is also very fashionable, just like the bathtub over there, placed in front of a full-length floor-to-ceiling window.

Lin Duoduo couldn't wait to soak in it after seeing it.

Turn on the faucet to release the water, and then go to another room to turn around. In fact, there is nothing to turn around, just 100, and it's not a large level, but it's okay to find out.

For example, she found that the wine cabinet in the bedroom, although not a large wine cabinet, was full of well-known wines from various countries, and she had to use a lot of money to transport them back. After all, these are not sold in China.

I picked BF's white wine. It happened to be a gift from my father's friend when he came back from South Africa. The feeling I drank at the time was a little bit of pineapple or tropical fruit, and I fell in love with wine instantly.

Opening the bottle, pouring himself a glass, holding the goblet, jumping on his toes, went to the cloakroom next door.

Sure enough, there is no clothing, but the assistant just gave herself a card, telling herself that she can buy it at will, and the upper limit of the card is her upper limit.

Although the cloakroom is not large, it needs to be filled. First, it needs a certain fighting capacity. Lin Duoduo decisively decided to fight tomorrow. Today, he will take a good rest and enjoy this "super rich" life.

Turning out of the cloakroom, I heard that the bathtub over there seemed to be full, so I ran over and turned off the faucet. Fortunately, in time!

Otherwise, the first day I live in, I have to clean up, which is really annoying.

The wine and wine glasses are placed by the bathtub, and then the whole person is buried in the water, "Wow~ That's great! It would be nice if there were more rose petals, but I don't like roses, if only cherry blossoms."

Lin Duoduo tried to hold up the water with his hands, but as the hands were raised high, the water flowed out of his fingers.

The temperature and texture of the water made Lin Duoduo relaxed.

Forget the appearance of both parents cheating in my mind, and forget the pretentious appearance of Zhang Rui deliberately seduce. At this time, she is just herself.

(Ps: Lin Duoduo's parents' scenes are also in old books, free chapters, you can read them if you want)

On Saturday the next day, Lin Duoduo made an appointment with her little friend and went to the most luxurious shopping mall in the city center. Once she entered, she was really far from the level he usually went to. Although his home was not bad, it was I can only buy a few kilos of clothes casually, Wanjia's, it's really...difficult.

Lin Duoduo pulled her little friend to the door, and wanted to go shopping directly. Last night, she was optimistic about several pieces of gucci clothes, so she just waited to swipe the card.

But I didn't expect that as soon as I walked in, I was attracted by the luxurious makeup brands in front of me. Just about the cosmetics and perfumes on the first floor, Lin Duoduo took a small partner to brush for 5w. When the two of them recovered, they were already tired. When the negative floor was eating, the bill was settled.

Originally, Lin Duoduo thought that he just bought a lot. I didn't know if the clothes card was enough for a while, but now... once the bill was calculated, Lin Duoduo was a little dumbfounded. It was estimated that after going upstairs, he couldn't wash clothes.

But it's all here, always look at it, and finally I went to the womenswear layer.

Lin Duoduo didn't want anything else, so she said to buy the pair of socks first. Fanfan liked her for a long time, but couldn't bear the recommendation of the cabinet sister. She watched and tried some good clothes and brought her friends to drink. Of champagne, sitting on the sofa and calculating the price, wanting everything, Lin Duoduo was a bit tangled, but he was even more embarrassed if the card burst after a while, thinking left and right.

Called Zhang Rui.

Said it was Zhang Rui's call, but the person who answered the call was the assistant.

Lin Duoduo was a little embarrassed, but when he thought about it, he wanted to save face, but Zhang Rui didn't have it, so I might as well just go ahead and gritted his teeth and asked about the card limit.

The assistant replied: 100,000

Lin Duoduo relaxed, hung up the phone, made a selection, and then swiped the card to pay.

Although I look like I really want to spend a lot of money, but only Linduo knows that (ToT) this little money... can't buy a few clothes.

Seriously, I bought two T-shirts and a sweater. The others are leftovers, like white shoes...like socks...

However, the whole day inspired Lin Duoduo's shopping spirit!

By the way, I think it's good to be a junior...

When I went back at night, I tried various cosmetics on my face. According to her aunt's words, I did experiment on my face again!

Listening to music and putting on makeup, when it was time to put on lipstick, Zhang Rui pushed the door and walked in. Lin Duoduo was taken aback, shaking his hands and drawing on his cheeks.