17. Hidden

02, secretly dug a hole at the dinner + brazenly sucking tits + a meat stick to go in and open a hole in public + a hole in the hotel aisle & elevator

On this occasion, it can be said to be feasting and people coming and going. Just now Zhang Rui followed the skirt and touched the underpants, and it was already very exciting to play with the labia.

Now, taking advantage of the strength of speaking, Zhang Rui put two fingers in again. Lin Duoduo really wanted to scream, but thinking about the "live performance" just now, she really didn't dare to get caught by others. Going to a live show, then shameless...

Lin Duoduo was afraid, but could only endure, holding Zhang Rui's hand in one hand, and grasping the corners of the tense Rui in the other, trying to relieve the feeling of being stimulated to heaven.

Zhang Rui was naturally satisfied with Lin Duoduo's reaction. He wanted to test her reaction, but became addicted to it. Under this kind of stimulation, his nerves were extremely tense, and the giant was fully awakened every few minutes, wearing trousers. Hold out a big tuft.

Zhang Rui dug deeper and deeper, feeling that two fingers weren't enough, so he added another one, put Lin Duoduo's little hand on her crotch, let her soothe herself, and then rubbed the two masses of meat on her chest with the other hand. Biting Lin Duoduo's ear, the scene was very exciting.

Lin Duoduo tried his best to stay sensible, and was a little bit ashamed to see Zhang Rui ruinously ravaging his tits.

Coming out today, Zhang Rui specially ordered to wear this one.

The bust line is slightly exposed, and the hip-fitting silk suspender skirt, now following Zhang Rui's large movements, half of the white flesh is exposed, and this is not easy to wear a corset, Lin Duoduo only puts on the nipple sticker , It had been posted for a long time, and Zhang Rui was rubbed so hard that the nipple had fallen to the ground.

Even with the clothes behind, Zhang Rui could fully feel the erected nipple. Lin Duoduo looked around, thinking that everyone was already immersed in their own joy, no one paid attention to them, this time he felt relieved a little.

Climbing Zhang Rui's neck with one hand, sending a deep kiss, and stretching with the other hand

Rui's crotch waits on the hard.

Zhang Rui naturally took all the orders. In fact, it was the first time that he did such a thing. I didn't expect it to feel pretty good.

Sucking his saliva, he stretched his hand into the neckline unsatisfied, took out a ball of breast meat, held the nipple with two fingers, and pushed the ball of tender meat up and down with his palms.

The lower hand was not satisfied anymore, the palm of her hand was full of Lin Duoduo's lewd water, she hugged her to her lap, the palm of her hand was wiped on the inner thigh, the water was wiped on it, and the order came.

"Put the dick in by yourself!"

Lin Duoduo was holding the cock and couldn't stand firmly. It happened that the man behind him accidentally touched him. He went in one shot and all went in, Lin Duoduo shouted in excitement.

"Hmm~ah!"

Zhang Rui stepped back and forth excitedly when he heard it, and went into the small hole.