20. Wife (3)

05, The elegance of the lady is lost, Zhang Rui said don't make a show again, thinking about Lin Duoduo saying to his wife, I'll clean up you tomorrow

After a while, Zhang Rui got up and went to the bathroom, cleaned his lower body, and then went back to the bedroom. His wife was no longer there. It is estimated that he had gone to the bathroom outside the room to clean.

Within a few minutes of lying in bed, I started to get confused and ready to fall asleep.

As a result, the wife went to bed. Usually the two of them lie on one side each other like this without disturbing anyone, but this time...

The wife has not resolved her own desires, and now she is suppressing her by reason, she is worried that Zhang Rui will feel that she was too saucy just now, that she will feel too unmodest and lose the elegance of a wealthy lady.

Seeing Zhang Rui's eyes closed is not to disturb, but it is difficult for him to fall asleep, his face blushes when he thinks of those behaviors just now.

Unconsciously turning around on the bed.

Originally Zhang Rui didn't care about it, but it was always like this next to him. It was hard not to care. He closed his eyes and asked, "What's the trouble? I still don't sleep!"

Zhang Rui didn't react for a moment, and regarded his wife as Lin Duoduo. Normally, Lin Duoduo was either having a temper or being dissatisfied.

I have been with Lin Duoduo the past few days, how can my wife usually quarrel with herself, that caring look... Tsk.

In addition, he was about to fall asleep, and the whole person was in a daze, so he naturally admitted his mistake.

It was the first time that his wife heard Zhang Rui reprimand herself in bed. She was a little embarrassed and thought intimately that she really shouldn't do this.

Zhang Rui works very hard every day and can no longer let him sleep well. He was just not considerate and inappropriate.

He didn't dare to move while lying on his side, but he didn't expect Zhang Rui to have the following words.

Under normal circumstances, after Zhang Rui said this sentence, Lin Duoduo would post it, begging to fuck himself, but today I am really tired, so I warned in advance.

"Don't make sorrows today, I will clean up you tomorrow."

Sao? Sao! Sorry! The ringtone in my wife's heart! If so, Zhang Rui felt that what he had just done...too...so he explained.

"Zhang Rui, I am not..."

Before she finished speaking, Zhang Rui took her into her arms, touched her underpants with her hand, opened her underpants, and touched her flesh.

wet!

The wife did not expect Zhang Rui to do this directly, and she did not expect that she had cleaned her lower body just now. It was just because she thought of the scene just now that the water was running again. She hadn't noticed it, and she felt ashamed for a moment.

But it's more of comfort, which has just not been resolved, now...

In three or two strokes, Zhang Rui was conquered by Zhang Rui's superb hand skills against Lin Duoduo. She was probably a woman who had just experienced that feeling.

The wife touched Zhang Rui's thing unconsciously.

The natural reaction of the body is also given to the wife.

Although it's hard, it was exhausted from playing with Lin Duoduo yesterday, and I solved it on Lin Duoduo this morning. Now he has not recovered much at all. In addition to his wife's stray behavior, Zhang Rui shot quickly , Not much.

I really don't have energy without fucking my wife's point.

After a few touches, she deliberately asked her to stop when she was about to climax, and she treated Lin Duoduo like this every time, but Lin Duoduo was more sorrowful, and she would definitely not let him sleep.

But he forgot that it was his wife by his side now, and he stopped there and didn't respond, and he fell asleep when he was sleepy.

Sharing the same bed, Zhang Rui was asleep, but his wife was a little awake. He hadn't been exposed to this kind of thing for a long time. Looking at his husband's big dick, he could only look at it. I didn't enjoy it. The bottom was really itchy.

There was no way, thinking that Zhang Rui hadn't served a woman before, and his wife couldn't be served by Zhang Rui, so it didn't work, and it took a long time before he fell asleep.

Let's say Zhang Rui, although he is not a particularly responsible man, he must be a principled man.

When the two families were able to match up this marriage, it was because of Zhang Rui.

The children of other rich families are all wives and concubines, but Zhang Rui is not.

The previous love, it is really the same body and mind, although it is not a real love, such a bloody plot, but it is Zhang Rui, one is troublesome, and the other is family education. When a man is taught by his mother, he must have a sense of responsibility. If a woman is planning on her own "territory", then she cannot be wronged, especially the grievances she brings, so Zhang Rui will not cheat her or cheat.

But I did not expect to maintain the "clean body and self-care

The reputation of Lin Duoduo was ruined.

When Zhang Rui made Lin Duoduo ride on himself in the office for the first time, even playing with a big dick, Zhang Rui only felt ashamed for a while, and stayed away from Lin Duoduo at a young age...

What's more, she has a daughter about her age, and she must have tried spells.

At the end of the office, Zhang Rui scolded the assistant and let anyone in! Then the assistant is optimistic! Lin Duoduo must stay away from yourself.

Before meeting Lin Duoduo, Zhang Rui had never thought about his own treatment of sex. He had such a side. He usually presses the steps with his wife, not too sexual.

Lin Duoduo was finally driven away that day, but...

After a few days at night, even in the office during the day, I thought about the girl named Lin Duoduo.

I miss her body, which is more tender and softer than his wife, the way she seduce herself jerky, and the way she eats her own meat stick.

Every time I think of wherever I am, my lower body is so tall that there is no one beside me.

Every time I want to reduce the swelling naturally, but the more I think about it, the more swelling I feel. I feel that my crotch will be broken. I can only solve it by sitting in front of me, thinking about how the girl was in the office that day.

Finally, Zhang Rui didn't want to bear it anymore, and the girl somehow broke through the barriers and stood in front of him.