9. Smell Good

009, Lin Duoduo sniffs the sweat on a man, it smells really good, it's the smell of a real man

Song Cheng thought about putting the girl on the bed and leaving by herself, but the girl grabbed her clothes tightly, and opened her eyes.

Those eyes turned steadily, and the expressions in the eyes described the facial features of the man for a while, then looked down, "The figure is also great"

Knowing that the man is already a bit lustful, Lin Duoduo released his grip on the man's clothes, and climbed up the man's neck to draw the distance between the two. "It's so handsome, how come there is such an attractive man"

Sniffing his nose vigorously, smelling the man's smell, "It smells so good"

Song Cheng was a little displeased, and tried his best to ignore the girl's "compliment". He knew that the girl was drunk and all she said was nonsense, otherwise he would not speak of the simple smell of sweat on his body.

I wanted to pull the girl's hands away, and just grabbed the girl's wrist, and the touch was immediately irritated to Songcheng. The girl's wrist was so slender, I was afraid that I could hold the girl's two wrists with one hand, and the panel was...very tender. It's fresh and smooth like tofu.

As if this touch stimulated all of Songcheng's senses, the tip of the nose introduced the girl's body scent, the girl's charming face was found in her eyes, and the girl's gasp was heard in her ears, which stimulated Songcheng's taste thunder. What does it smell like.

The thin flesh of the girl's arms on her neck rubbed against herself, and she looked at herself with innocent and somewhat silly eyes. That's it alone, Song Cheng felt an unprecedented "special" feeling. This girl...is a love potion. , An absolute love potion.

Lin Duoduo has not less to hook up with men in recent years because he naturally understands the "reaction" of men.

This kind of man is fake and serious, and his heart is to death, but his appearance is constrained by his own "moral concepts".

If you want to ask how to break his serious appearance, it's very simple. Come here, the sorrowful fox pretends to be pitiful and breaks the psychological defense, and then hooks up hard. After a while, he will start to commit harassment.

Now Lin Duoduo is going to be the cat fox, trying to pull the man more, but the man is struggling, trying to get out of her embrace.

"Don't make trouble!" Song Cheng was a little annoyed by his reaction, training Lin Duoduo with the feeling of training a new recruit.

Lin Duoduo flattened her mouth, "You... why are you so fierce? Why are you fierce! You are good or bad! You are a bad person" and pretended to cry.

Song Cheng was in the army all day long, and the big men seldom cried, so every time they saw someone crying, they were helpless, especially for women.

Lin Duoduo was still trying to squeeze tears, Song Cheng put his hands on the girl's sides, supporting the girl's body, a little helpless, as if he really did what to the girl.

"You... don't cry" stiff comfort, Lin Duoduo actually shed tears, but in his heart he was laughing at how stupid this man was. Looking at such an old age, it would be boring to stay away.

Song Cheng looked at the girl Pear Flower was raining, and his heart softened. After all, she was a little girl. He usually trains soldiers too much, which may really scare the girl. Subconsciously raised his hand to caress the girl's tears.

"Do you... do you know who I am? Or do you remember who I am, I can call them for you"

Lin Duoduo sneered, friend? I remember a lot, but this time? Can come here? I am afraid that except for those who are greedy for their own bodies, everyone else should avoid them. They are afraid that they will be robbed of their men. But the question is who wants to strengthen their men. It was originally a matter of buying and selling with one hammer. Being responsible is really funny.