28. Old Monitor

The assistant took Lin Duoduo to the hospital to prescribe the medicine, and then he was driven away by Lin Duoduo. Lin Duoduo called her friend again and went to the shopping mall.

This time, I bought a lot of men's products. When the friend saw the posture and the age group he chose, he didn't think much about it, thinking she bought it for his dad.

It's just that this father is not his father.

On Monday, Lin Duoduo went to school on time, but some time ago he had been thinking about Zhang Rui, either skip class or ask for leave, and was asked to see the teacher as soon as he arrived in the class.

In fact, the teacher told me that Lindo can go in with his left ear and right ear out, but...

It would be too embarrassing to have other students present.

After being trained, Lin Duoduo's face was extremely ugly.

When I left the office, I wanted to skip class and go home.

As soon as I was about to go downstairs to go home, I was grabbed by someone's arm. I almost thought it was the teacher who discovered his thoughts in advance, but turned around...

"Lin Duoduo, don't skip class anymore, you are already in the third year of high school."

"Squad leader...you can do it..." Lin Duoduo saw that it was the squad leader.

He is really a serious person usually, so funny, his classmates call him "old antique" in private hahaha!

Normally, Lin Duoduo may not talk to the monitor like this, and may even be cold, but... it may be because of contact with Zhang Rui, Lin Duoduo became very playful, Zhang Rui, who loves morality and loyalty, can be If you tear off the mask yourself, then this one... is fine!

Lin Duoduo deliberately had a delicate tone, but also slightly aggrieved.

The squad leader blushed at once, but of course not because of her expression and words...

It's because...Lin Duoduo's movements are holding his arms intimately. He who usually keeps a good distance from the girl, at this moment is really...

Lin Duoduo naturally saw his blushing face, and he looked at the corridor as if there were no people. He went up a step and encircled the boy's waist from his waist.

Wei Wei said with a crying tone, but hesitant to say, "Squad leader..."

Lin Duoduo felt the boy's body trembling slightly, and then heard the boy's trembling voice.

"Lin...Lin Duoduo~Student Duoduo...you~you first... let go of your hand~ let go... we, we have something to say!"

Lin Duoduo was dying of laughter, but he didn't expect that he was really an antique.

I thought to myself that the boy hadn't felt the girl's body yet, and Lin Duoduo hadn't let go of the boy. Instead, he hugged the boy tightly, squeezing out two tears, and said with a cry.

"Don't leave me... Don't leave me, okay!"

Seeing the boy didn't push himself away, Lin Duoduo felt that he had won the first battle, and then rubbed the boy's chest, thinking of the little milk cat.

The squad leader didn't dare to lower his head. He just looked down and immediately felt the changes in his lower body. Adolescent men and women... a little stimulation will have chemical changes.

Lin Duoduo continued to attack, "Squad leader, hug me, OK..."

The squad leader felt that his ears might be stuffed with feathers, he heard it wrong!

The tone was more trembling, "Lin...Student Lin~you are talking~what are you talking about...?"

Lin Duoduo looked up, a pair of deer eyes looked at the squad leader with drops of water, and his small mouth was turned up, and said, "I said, squad leader, can you hug me? No one wants Duo!"

The squad leader looked at the little girl in his arms, with red lips and white teeth, her small mouth being round and full, and her fleshy flesh. She must feel very good when she kissed him. Thinking of this, he swallowed unconsciously.

Lin Duoduo was very satisfied with the performance of the squad leader. He did not expect that the stubborn stubborn sergeant would also...

Lin Duoduo really couldn't wait to tear off his mask.