24. Lipstick

09, Lin Duoduo pretends to be pure, seduce Zhang Rui, the lipstick in his hand does not seem to be lipstick, but a man's stick

Lin Duoduo complained a little, "Oh, why don't you have a sound, so I put on all the lipstick." While talking, he wiped the corners of his mouth.

Zhang Rui originally only heard the assistant report that Lin Duoduo called and asked about the quota. Later, he saw a full screen of Bill. Although he has money, his junior is a junior. He spends so much a day. It is really...

So I came here, but seeing Lin Duoduo's coquettish look, although the lipstick was put on, it seemed even more attractive.

Walking to the back of Lin Duoduo, his body pressed tightly, his left hand swung up straight, while watching Lin Duoduo wearing lipstick in the mirror, while holding his left breast, rubbing through the clothes, his right hand went down from the front belly to touch the underwear. Gently touched the slightly moist labia.

"These are your trophies today?"

Lin Duoduo is happy, and has done anything with Zhang Rui.

Putting on lipstick, hmm.

The touch on the hand, the visual impact, the double stimulation, and the cock raised his head quickly.

Before applying the lipstick, Lin Duoduo first felt the meat stick in the middle of the hip flap.

Coupled with Zhang Rui's wanton kneading with both hands on her body, especially those sensitive parts, Lin Duoduo is a little softer and a little emotional, and the lipstick is applied more slowly.

It also becomes more provocative.

In the mirror, the coquettish and Zhang Rui looked at each other. The lipstick on her hand was exactly cl, and it looked like a bad man. Holding the shell, I moved the lipstick on my lips in slow motion, just like... the man rubbed his lips on his lips, watching Zhang Rui's eyes turn red, pouting slightly and kissing He took a mouthful of the lipstick and licked it with the tip of his tongue.

Zhang Rui squeezed two balls of soft meat with his left hand, and because of too much force, some of the milk came out of his fingers. Although he was separated from the clothes, Zhang Rui could imagine the appearance without clothes.

And the three fingers of the right hand have all gone into the small holes, just like his own cock is digging inside, and the small holes are like a well. With the depth of the digging, more and more water is developed.

"Slacker! Is it really only 18? I should have found you earlier and developed you. Now I must be a famous character!"

Zhang Rui said fiercely, the meat stick was grinding Lin Duoduo's back acupoint.

"Has any of these taught you?"

"Hmm..." Lin Duoduo thought about it pretentiously, as if discussing something that is not the same thing as Zhang Rui, "Are you counting?"

"Fuck, shameless, no one teaches you just like this? If someone teaches you, will the blood of the monk be absorbed by you?"

"Why! Duo Duo only talks to you~ Brother Rui~!"

Lin Duoduo turned around and said innocently to Zhang Rui's eyes, like a girl who just acted like a baby with her father and wanted to buy a doll.