29. Compus

13. Pull the little boy to the grove and find a big dick on campus

Later, Lindoduo took the boy to the grove and cried in his arms and talked about the grievances that came in. In a word, my parents don't want me!

In the end, he successfully seduce the boy to hug himself, of course it is a "comforting hug."

But Lin Duoduo knows that he can't rush for a while. Even if the boy really wants to do something at the time, Lin Duoduo will refuse. After all, things obtained too quickly will not be cherished. Although he has no feelings for the monitor, he still wants to... It's the most interesting just thinking about myself every day.

After crying a lot, Lin Duoduo also felt much better. After all, at his age, meeting his parents cheating at the same time was really exciting. The seduction of the squad leader will stop there and continue next time.

But in the end, he didn't skip class and went home, because Lin Duoduo suddenly found that it was quite fun at school.

But I fell asleep after class, and after class I pulled my friends to the playground.

As soon as he circled the playground, Lin Duoduo was shouted.

Lin Duoduo looked back and saw a man and a woman standing there. The girl was his neighbor and the boy was his boyfriend.

Usually neighbors often compare with Lin Duoduo overtly and secretly. Although Lin Duoduo didn't want to tell you what she meant to you, it was annoying to be "targeted" every day.

Seeing the boy standing next to her, Lin Duoduo probably knew...mostly to show off to herself.

On weekdays, because of Lin Duoduo's appearance, figure, etc., many people pursued it, but the neighbor's little sister was not "patronized".

Lin Duoduo stood there, watching the neighbor's little sister drag the boy past.

"Hey! Duo! I didn't expect to meet you here!"

Lin Duoduo wanted to roll his eyes, but didn't expect it? Is the playground yours! Is it difficult to come once?

The little girl from the neighbor was not embarrassed by Lin Duoduo not speaking at all, and continued to drag the boy over there to talk a lot.

It was the boy's shyness from the beginning to the embarrassment afterwards. It was really...Looking at Lin Duoduo, he smiled awkwardly and scratched his head.

Lin Duoduo looked at the boy with a sudden interest. What did the neighbor's sister just say about his name? Oh, yes, it's called Gu Tong.

Linduo gave the boy a look, indicating that he was used to it.

At this time, the neighbor's little girl who had spoken a lot of words turned back, watching the two people staring, a little angry, did not even say goodbye, and dragged the boy away angrily.

Talking about the boy while walking, staring at other girls, or something

The boy apologized to the neighbour's younger sister, and looked back from time to time to see if Lin Duoduo was not angry or reacted.

Lin Duoduo sneered, just such a boyfriend? Show off? I should really show her what her boyfriend looks like.

Lin Duoduo thinks so, but he doesn't bother to act. Such a man is boring, fake, really pornographic, and very ridiculous.

For several days, Zhang Rui never came to this apartment again, and Lin Duoduo never saw Zhang Rui.

I don't want to think too much. After all, there is really a lot of affection for him, but it is just...just opened the bud, tasted it, and didn't do it for a few days, a little thinking.

It just so happened that after meeting Gu Tong a few days ago, he estimated that he found his contact information from the phone of a neighbor's young girl.

The past few days have been fine looking for trouble chatting.

Originally, Lin Duoduo didn't want to care about it, but last night, Gu Tong posted a photo of it after fitness.

Like all fitness enthusiasts, Gu Tong also left a souvenir for his muscles with his upper body naked.

Muscle Lin Duoduo wasn't very interested, but at the bottom of the picture... an obvious meat stick aroused her interest.

When Xiaosan became addicted to 14, the giant cock tempted Lin Duoduo to help him fly in the small forest