40. Office

Zhang Rui didn't open Lin Duoduo's hand, so he felt the girl's temperature and softness, but in his heart he was angry and wanted to laugh. It seemed that he was the real girl and there was nothing that this girl could do.

Raised his hand and looked at the time, it was still early, and there was time to clean up this little thing.

In fact, I wanted to clean up her just now in the elevator, but there was always scruples. Then the group of people went out and a cool breeze came in. They were awake instantly and couldn't believe it. Just... I just wanted to be impulsive in the elevator...

Zhang Rui was a little annoyed, not knowing whether he was angry with himself or Lin Duoduo, this little fairy really lost his way.

It happened that there was something in the pocket, and it was a punishment for the girl to seduce herself, and the girl was stuffed in.

On the way to school, the girl did not honestly hook herself up, so she wanted the girl to bring that stuff to save her from hooking people everywhere.

In fact, I have been thinking about girls for a long time, now... Since it is delivered to the door, don't waste the opportunity to insert her pussy.

Sometimes Zhang Rui wondered if it was a cock, anyone could fuck her, and when he thought of this, he started to get angry, put his arm on Lin Duoduo's chest, and pinched his right breast with some punishment. .

"Ah~" Lin Duoduo cried out painfully and itchy.

Zhang Rui took a deep breath. If it weren't for his special elevator, I'm afraid... the person next to him heard her scream, there is no one who can not get an erection?

Bend over in Lin Duoduo's ear to warn: "Don't commit sorrow!"

After finishing speaking, he used his big palm to knead the tender meat unscrupulously. The softness and tenderness made him feel comfortable, and the anger just disappeared a lot.

Lin Duoduo also rubbed his palm comfortably, and the following movements became bolder.

Feeling comfortable, there was a sudden cool breeze on her chest, and Lin Duoduo opened her eyes, "Huh? Why..."

It turned out that the electric elevator opened, and Lin Duoduo also took out his small hand, sorted out his clothes, and followed Zhang Rui.

The assistant came up to see Lin Duoduo, nodded, and then went in together to report back to work.

The assistant reported back, but he saw that Zhang Rui had no character. He glanced at Lin Duoduo again, guessing in his heart. After all, he had been with Zhang Rui for many years.

After the report, he went out, closed the door tightly, and notified the secretary outside. Without his notice, no one would disturb Zhang Rui now.

Zhang Rui leisurely leaned on the office chair, crossed his hands, and looked at Lin Duoduo.

Lin Duoduo also seemed to have received the signal, dressed in school uniform, walking catwalks enchantingly towards Zhang Rui.

Halfway through, Lin Duoduo pulled off the bow tie of his jacket and unbuttoned three buttons. The full breasts just showed up with the steps, and then he lifted the skirt. It is only conceivable that the skirt has just reached the hips. , The skirt can't cover the white and tender buttocks at all.