2. Adultery

002, found adultery one after another

The fear in my heart was let go, but I felt that my mother's voice was a little strange. She had never stopped her mother's voice, and there was a man's voice in it, although the volume was very low and it was inaudible.

What parents are doing, thinking about going quietly to scare them.

I didn't expect that I was frightened. Although the man did not show his face, the height of this man who was doing spot checks on his mother was really different from the height of his father. Fitness, this habit has been with Lin Duoduo since childhood, so my body is thin, strong, beautiful and healthy.

This man... can be said to be a fat pig?

The thick waist, the back and forth movement of the buttocks, piggyback can see the beer belly in front.

But this is not important, the important thing is... why both of them are naked, and I understand what I should know at my age.

All of a sudden, I wanted to scream, but I quickly stopped myself, because...this "happy" family can't be destroyed because of myself. At that time, I just thought I could hide in a shell like a turtle Happiness, but the truth is not.

The filthy words kept coming in my ears, "Little girl, stinky bitch, the pinch is so tight, I love to fuck you"

"Come on, it's so cruel every time, don't worry, it's only noon now, and Duo and his dad are back at night"

Lin Duoduo didn't know what to do for a while. When she reacted, the man had already shot and pulled out a hard cock. The naked road was outside. Lin Duoduo saw it clearly. This was her... first time. It's scary to see things about men.

The man sat on the edge of the bed, lit a cigarette, took a puff, and said calmly, "Come here and lick it clean"

Lin Duoduo hid behind the wall for fear that the two would notice him. Fortunately, only a crack was missing in the door.

After relieving the irritated mood, she turned her head and looked in from the crack of the door. His mother was licking other men's dicks with relish.

I felt sick for a while and ran out, thinking of the scenes I had just watched, and missed my father very much. I didn't expect my mother to be such a person.

So I ran to my father's company, because I had been there several times before, and people were released at the front desk, and I went to my father's office without the people. After waiting, my aunt felt intense pain. She ran to the bathroom and changed sanitary napkins, but she heard the escape next The channel has a similar sound.

And the man's voice is familiar.

"Baby, you are much better than the yellow-faced woman in my family. You still have no children. I'm almost premature ejaculation if I suck."

Suddenly, I didn't know whether to open the door and break the dog and the dog, or to protect the family's face like the mother.

Lin Duoduo quickly ran to the elevator entrance to wait for the elevator, pressed the button on the upper floor, and then entered the escape passage, quietly opened the door, and looked down from above. At this time, I wish my eyes could not see clearly, but 5.0 Her eyesight made her look at her father clearly, buried her face in front of the woman's chest, washing herself, licking and biting. A lot of marks and saliva have been left on the woman's tender breasts, "Mr. Lin, you are really bad. I'm thinking about doing other people's affairs right now, and letting people go to work well for a while."

"I will give you a holiday in a while, and you will take care of it now...your husband!"

"Husband!" The woman yelled coquettishly. The woman looked at her temperament inferior to her mother, but the flesh on her chest was much bigger than her mother. "Fuck me, cruel!"

The father went in and out of the woman's cunt unceremoniously, and the woman hugged her father tightly.