8. Soldier Brother

008, Hook up the fake and serious brother soldier

"Go down!" The man was very unhappy. Fortunately, his friend was not paying attention to his side at the moment, otherwise he would definitely make a fuss!

Lin Duoduo still pretended to be drunk, smirking, "Hey, really, you are a handsome man~ but so fierce! Why? Am I not cute?"

After talking about Lin Duoduo, he bought him a cute, then found a comfortable angle, rubbed the man's chest again, lay in the man's arms, closed his eyes.

"So comfortable! So tired"

Song Cheng's face became darker, and he really hadn't seen a woman who dared to run into his arms. At most, those women would just wander around and rub themselves with their bodies.

But it seems that this girl should not be very old, and the girl now...really...is becoming more and more shameless.

Song Cheng pushed the girl in his arms, but he didn't respond. He looked at the people around him. Because of the girl's arrival, the women just walked away intriguingly, but his friends... are still trapped in the women's pile, and there is no time to deal with them.

But Song Cheng was still a bit... embarrassed, he turned his body to the side and tried to block the girl in his arms. The girl was still thinner than his own body, and his body should still be able to block her.

Lin Duoduo looked at the man who didn't directly push himself to the ground, nor did he take advantage of his maneuvering hands. He felt like an honest and responsible man.

That's even more interesting, Lin Duoduo secretly smiled. And what needs to be done is much simpler.

Lin Duoduo rubbed Song Cheng's chest with her head, and then pretended to be uncomfortable with Niuniu's ass, rubbing the man's bulge back and forth. As she expected, it became more and more convex. This man is fake.

Song Cheng looked at the person in his arms and really wanted to push the afternoon directly, but he looked at the girl who was young and simple, and most importantly, she was still drunk. In this environment, she definitely couldn't leave the girl away at will. Otherwise... it's simply too insecure.

Song Cheng just didn't want to stay here, so he decided to follow the boat, send the girl to a safe place, and leave by the way. I feel that this idea is "perfect" in my heart.

So he hugged Lin Duoduo and greeted his group of friends and left.

His friends saw that he finally found a woman, so they let him go.

Brothers all know that Songcheng's life is "not easy", and that his age is a lot, and there are girlfriends too, but...just...no! Is it "or" a...old virgin...

There are two reasons. One is that Songcheng is too old-fashioned and does not get married and does not have sex; second, Songcheng stays in the army all the year round. Because of his special military type, all the people around him are men! Even the nurses in the army. So it can be said that there is no chance of breaking.

Although there are many pornographic jokes in the army, it is difficult to have practical experience in...so it makes Songcheng even more...stiff...

So there is today's game. Finally, Songcheng is going to take a long vacation. The brothers must help the 32-year-old man break everything, otherwise after getting married, men in their thirties will not... That would be laughable. of.

Song Cheng brought Lin Duoduo out, trying to wake the girl in his arms with the cold wind.

But Lin Duoduo was pretending to be drunk, how could it be as he wished.

Song Cheng couldn't wake up, thinking about leaving a girl on the side of the road, not to mention his identity is inappropriate, even morally.

Reluctantly, I could only take a taxi and find the nearest hotel. When I arrived at the front desk, Songcheng patted the girl again, asking for her ID.

Lin Duoduo didn't hide, and it didn't matter to her who opened the room with her ID card, as long as she could successfully hook the hunk.

Song Cheng didn't even want to live in, so he opened a room casually, took Lin Duoduo up, and opened the door... it was a big bed room.

Lin Duoduo lowered his head and smirked, and the front desk was not too hard.