43. Check

Finally, after another three days, Zhang Rui arranged the work, and at the same time...

Lin Duoduo's college entrance examination results came down.

The night before, the two men fell in love until three in the morning, and they had long forgotten when the college entrance examination results came out.

In the morning, Lin Duoduo's classmates called her.

"Duo Duo? How many points did you score?"

Lin Duoduo followed the call in a daze, still getting up, "What's the point?"

"A college entrance examination? Didn't you check it?"

"Oh..." Lin Duoduo was too sleepy, and he hung up the phone in response.

After another hour, Zhang Rui's biological clock awakened him. In a better mood, he made breakfast for Lin Duoduo himself.

Lin Duoduo finally got up with a yawn, sitting at the table and rubbing her eyes in confusion.

"Hehe, eat a little bit, and then go to bed later!" Zhang Rui put down breakfast for Lin Duoduo, comforted by seeing her sleepy.

"Well" Lin Duoduo shook his head, "I can't sleep when I wake up!"

Zhang Rui sat opposite, and both of them ate breakfast peacefully. "By the way, who called you in the morning?"

Lin Duoduo was suddenly taken aback when asked? Yeah, who is this morning? What are you talking about?

"What's the date today?"

"twenty three"

"Oh, then my classmate called and asked me how much I scored."

"How much is that score?"

"do not know"

"do not know?"

"Not checked yet."

"After eating, check it out."

"Good" Lin Duoduo knew that Zhang Rui would help him if he could not pass the exam, it didn't matter.

#The story end here. If author update,i will add.