38. Mistake

24. Lin Duoduo had a cold war with Zhang Rui, the aunt mistakenly thought that they were father and daughter

Lin Duoduo was naturally satisfied that he didn't want to stay with the class teacher, so he simply cleaned up and went back to the classroom.

In the evening, Lin Duoduo went home empty, but today the aunt arranged by Assistant Zhang Rui came over.

Lin Duoduo was taking a shower. Auntie bought something and came in. Seeing that someone had already eaten the dinner she had prepared, she prepared a supper with confidence.

Lin Duoduo came out wearing a small sling, watching her aunt busy making supper, the smell was still delicious.

Suddenly there was a sense of happiness. My mother... made it for herself and father when she was a child, but... I don't know when it started, and never eaten her supper.

Lin Duoduo didn't want to be sad, so she shook her head and walked over.

The aunt turned back to see that it was a little girl, who seemed to be the child of the employer, and felt a little pity. Although the child is not young, she still needs the age of the parents. It is a pity... the parents are too busy.

The two briefly said a few words, and Lin Duoduo went back to play on the phone.

After a while, the aunt asked her to come out for a supper, and Lin Duoduo happily flew up, and ran to the restaurant for dinner, as pure as her age.

When I was putting a big mouthful of small wontons into my mouth, I saw my aunt coming over, and smiled and said to auntie, "Auntie, sit down and eat together!"

The aunt didn't eat, she just sat there watching Lin Duoduo and exclaimed, what a nice little girl, simple, kind and beautiful, and her parents are really relieved.

Auntie looked at Lin Duoduo and felt distressed.

Exclaiming, the door opened.

Zhang Rui came in and saw a middle-aged woman sitting on the sofa. He was stunned. The first reaction was whether it was Lin Duoduo's mother, but she didn't look like it.

Seeing Zhang Rui, the aunt stood up quickly, "Hello sir, I am the aunt who just arrived today, would you like to have some supper? I will prepare it for you."

Hearing that she was just an aunt, Zhang Rui felt relieved. After all, a normal person would be angry when he saw his daughter with a married man, and it would be very troublesome.

Lin Duoduo heard Zhang Rui's movement and didn't move, sitting there eating small wontons as if tasting.

Zhang Rui probably guessed that the little girl had a temper and didn't care too much. He took off his clothes and walked into the restaurant, sat opposite Lin Duoduo, watching her eating wontons as if earnestly, and then waiting for the wontons his aunt brought.

Lin Duoduo was so hairy by him, but he was so angry that he refused to stay last time, so in that sight, he finished the small wontons one bite at a time.

The aunt brought Zhang Rui's share and looked at the two at the table. The atmosphere was embarrassing, but it was inconvenient for her to say more, so she could only smile at Zhang Rui.