37. Window

22. That's the little mouth with his own giant just now

At that moment, Lin Duoduo sucked her mouth tightly, and the head teacher's cock swelled and exploded.

The voices of the two of them are still in excitement, and their panting is loud, but fortunately the soundproofing of the room is okay. The big movements are definitely not separated, but the panting of two people can still be separated.

The two dared not speak. Listening to the movement outside, it seemed that they were two students. They twisted the doorknob and said that the guard couldn't open the door.

"Is there something wrong with Teacher Tang? Let's come back later."

Lin Duoduo and the head teacher didn't dare to move, they dared to breathe normally when they said they were leaving.

After a natural gasp, the two of them looked at each other and laughed to death. They had the courage to do it in the office, but... somebody was afraid of it.

The head teacher pulls Linduoduo into his arms and touches Linduoduo's small mouth with his fingers. That is the place where he has just held his genitals. Because of his huge size, the corners of his mouth are a little dry and cracked. He just kept getting in and out of friction, making his small mouth worn Red and swollen.

The head teacher, who has a strong sexual desire, is even easier to provoke sexual interest.

"Duo Duo" called Lin Duoduo, the head teacher, everything was silent.

Lin Duoduo soon felt the stiff foreign object suddenly appearing between the hips, and smiled at the head teacher knowingly, but said something to molest: "Tang teacher? You are not good! This is the office! I'm your student. Oh!"

Feeling the teacher's cock, it's hard, very hard, just one sentence, Lin Duoduo feels that the head teacher is so difficult to pick up, even a bit... casual?

The head teacher slowly fumbled to Lin Duoduo's ass, grasping half of his hips, pinching and rubbing it, it was so soft! Compared to his wife's figure, it shouldn't be much better. The head teacher probably understands at this moment why those men like to look for small ones, so tender, they can't stand anyone.

In a few moments, Lin Duoduo's body reacted. The head teacher looked at Lin Duoduo with an obscene smile. He hadn't reached into his small cunt, but on the side of his underwear, his fingers were wet by the lewd liquid from Lin Duoduo's Sao point. The flimsy panties are even more so wet.

"Student Duoduo, what about you? You begged to eat the teacher's cock by yourself, and the food is so sloppy? Isn't it a little smasher, you said...How should the teacher educate you?"

After finishing talking, the head teacher tapped his middle finger into his small acupuncture point through his underwear, and lay down on Lin Duoduo's shoulder, breathing heavily, and pulling the school uniform with his face, Lin Duoduo's slender, white neck was all exposed and began to chew. Biting and sucking the tender meat, with the other hand reaching into the school uniform, through the thin cloth, rubbing the plump tits beyond her age.

Lin Duoduo naturally grabbed the head teacher's stick, put it in his hand and began to knead it, his skills surprised the head teacher.

"Little slut! How many people have rubbed dicks for? So skilled?"

While the head teacher sucked the girl's sweet back neck, he began to pump that finger with the panties. The rubbed Lin Duoduo's little cunt was very itchy, always thinking

Clamp that finger.

"As soon as you entered school, I found that you are very beautiful, with a very good body, and the most prominent among a group of people, but I did not expect classmate Lin Duoduo, this pair of tits... developed so well, even better than I thought. It's so comfortable. Your kinky acupuncture points are so tight, do you feel it? I kept sucking and holding my fingers, Lin Duoduo, is this the action you should do to the teacher?"

Looking at the phone number of the grade teacher flashing on the cell phone, the head teacher didn't know whether it was to himself or to Lin Duoduo.

Lin Duoduo is a little bit dissatisfied now, does she want to send her a finger?

So he said fiercely: "No! Duo Duo should suck and clamp the teacher's cock. After all, it doesn't mean that a dutiful son is born under the stick? And the teacher wants to educate me for my father, right? Good teacher, good father! Come in now I can't stand it anymore."

Although Lin Duoduo is not very interested in this kind of players who have no difficulty, but after all, she is sexually attracted. There is no problem that can't be solved.

The class teacher scolded the little slut, and he couldn't stand Lin Duoduo's teasing. He grabbed his exposed big cock, took out the jammed panties, replaced the cock on the court, and directly touched the meat stitch without mercy. From behind, push it in.

"Slacker, let's see how Dad cleans up you! How to cure your sickness!"

As soon as the voice fell, Lin Duoduo sat between his legs, with his legs wrapped around the head teacher's waist naturally, and the two men twitched physically and mentally up and down, and they could even hear the chuckle chuckle.

"Slacker, eat daddy's dick, eat so happily? As soon as you go in, you can suck it, how bad is it? Or do you like Dad's dick so much?"

"Sao is really tight. I don't know how many times it is tighter than your mother. Young is not the same!" The head teacher seems to be so satisfied for the first time in so many years. I really love her sorrow, and it's so cool. "Now teacher I want to test you! How does it feel to go in with a meat stick? Why does Lin Duoduo feel like this? There is punishment for wrong answers!"

Although sitting in Lin Duoduo, I can feel the head teacher's iron cock, hitting her heart one after another.

Lin Duoduo gasped and said: "Um~ the meat stick comes in~ um~ I feel~ I feel like going to heaven! So comfortable! Ah~ Duo Duo is because the teacher's stick is too big! It's too powerful!"

"The answer is half right! But there is still punishment!"

The head teacher hugged Lin Duoduo up to the window. The curtains were half pulled. If you didn't look carefully, no one would notice them. So the head teacher was more relieved, let Lin Duoduo lean against the window with the curtain, and then turned around. , Insert it from behind.

Lin Duoduo squeezed the curtains tightly and looked outside through the curtains that were not drawn in. Other students played basketball and Shuttlecock, chatted happily, and had a simple and beautiful high school life, and he should have been... Belongs to them...but...because of his parents...Lin Duoduo suddenly hated.

The head teacher patted Lin Duoduo's ass dissatisfiedly, "Did you hear me? Be serious! The teacher is teaching you how to serve a cock!"

"Um~ Teacher, you haven't said yet... Um~ Dodo just answered wrongly! Just punish it! Injustice! Um~"

The head teacher watched his thick cock move freely in and out of the girl's cunt, stepped up his strength and speed to get into the cunt, slowly said, "The most important thing like Duo Duo is your show! Of course, the teacher is also powerful, but the main thing is your show! Seduce people everywhere, dare to seduce the teacher? See how I educate you!"

The stimulation by the window was greater than the stimulation of the light in the office. Lin Duoduo tightened his acupuncture points hard, and the head teacher worked hard, and soon shot.

After the shooting, the class bell rang, and the head teacher patted Lin Duoduo to signal her to go to class as soon as possible, let's talk about anything after school.