Chapter 1

BEFORE WE START:

Hello everyone,I've seen enough, my books are for FEMALE AUDIENCES ONLY. I don't understand why it's hard to acknowledge that. I am sorry, but I'm getting uncomfortable with notifications from male readers adding my works into their libraries, especially Bride of the Underworld, Black phantom, and lastly, Nymphomania. I'm sorry for snapping like this, but I am uncomfortable with men adding my works that are PURPOSEFULLY for FEMALE readers in their libraries. Again, it has to be said. I'm sorry for the sudden outburst, Sincerely yours, Viviane BaeI SAID THIS ONCE AND I'LL SAY THIS AGAIN. THIS BOOK IS MADE FOR FEMALE READERS ONLY

A woman sat on a velvet cushion as she raise the cup of wine form her fingertips, dark red eyes bore on the the liquid  drink. She twirled it, boredom present in her features. Finally she stands up, walking to the castle window and contemplated. 

"Joohyun!" A voice broke her train of thought. The woman, or should I say Joohyun, turn around and was met with a gorgeous monolid who was standing ever so gracefully while holding her a piece of paper. 

"We have a deal to discuss tonight, in Earth." Joohyun rolled her eyes. "It's always on earth Seulgi, what's new?" Joohyun then walk towards her and take the paper from Seulgi's waiting hands. 

"Hmmmm, a desperate human. Is this it?" Joohyun ask as she returns the paper to Seulgi, "Tell Seungwan that we'll open the portal tonight." Joohyun walked pass Seulgi and looked over her shoulder.

"Tell Taeyeon that we have another soul to look out for." Seulgi smirked and follow the elder girl.

Meanwhile on Earth

"Honey, I don't think what you're doing right now is going to bring us any good." A woman said as she held her newborn child in her arms. The man, presumably the husband look at her with urgent eyes. 

"Our company is failing Minjeong! How do you expect us to strive? What about our child?" He yelled at her, the baby gave a soft coo as Minjeong tries to lull the baby back to sleep.

"Watch it Eunseok, you might wake her up..." Minjeong coaxed 

Before the man can make a reply, the land gently shook as Minjeong shield her baby as the husband tries to shield her as well, the walls crumble revealing a gorgeous woman emerge from the wall and casually walks in the house and sits on the couch. 

"Who the hell are you?" The man, Eunseok asked in indignation. The woman looked unimpressed and smirked at the couple. "You called for the devil, here I am." 

The man gasped and kneeled to her, "Please, I need help." The woman waved her hand for him to continue. "The company, my father's company is getting bankrupt. If he knows, then I'm through, me, my wife and my child." 

"Well that can be fixed, my only question is....what will be your offer?" The woman raised her perfectly sculpted brow. The man stopped to think. 

"Once the company is successful, I'll pay you back." The woman scoffed. "For me to do that, I need something in return, foolish mortal." The man now looked panicked. He looked around and at his wife. 

"If you have nothing to offer, then you're just wasting my time. Have a wonderful evening." The woman now stands up and walks toward the void from the crumbled wall. 

"WAIT!" The man cried out. The woman stopped and looked over her shoulder. 

"I offer you my child." She then turned around to face him, she looked at the wife who stood in frightened silence.