Marvelous mayhem.

Again inspired by Diabolik lovers.

But its basically Maid for chaos: Misfit attention!

They are all hot anime boys since I have problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The taxi had drove away only minuets ago, your eyed widened at the sight of the manor. It may be smaller than an average mansion yet it was very well taken care of.

And still very impressive. But, you still had no idea why exactly you were supposed to stay here.

You had gotten a letter in the mail one day, you kept it in your shaking hands as you walked up the brick driveway.

You didn't expect anyone to be there waiting for you. A male sat on the steps of the porch, even as he was sitting you could tell he was tall. Very tall.

His black hair was combed back to perfection, not a single hair was out of place. He had many teal streaks going through it.

His skin was an off grey tone. He wore a teal T-shirt with a black leather jacket thrown over it. Black torn jeans and some black leather ankle boots.

Once his vibrant electric teal eyes met yours, he stood up to his full height. Goodness.. He had to be seven feet tall!?

"Greetings miss. You are a little late, but that is to be expected. Johnathon never was the quickest driver." He shakes his head. His voice was so.. Monotone.

"I shall take your bags. Please, make yourself at home. You are going to be living here after all." He picks up your heavy bags with ease, now that you had gotten closer to him, you could tell his arms had some muscle.

He opened the door for you and led you into a highly decorated living room. The couches were leather and brown, with mahogany tables. A large red rug under them.

A fireplace flickered with many photos and trophies stacked on top of it. The house smelled amazing, it must had been the numerous flowers in the hand made pottery on each table.

You awkwardly sat on the loveseat with your hands in your lap, unsure what to do once the tall male had left you alone.

He hadn't said anything when he left, but... Was it just you or did this room feel... Cold? Just chilly all of the sudden.

Soft ticking could be heard, and.. The smell of lavender and vanilla filled your senses. You suddenly didn't feel alone.

"Oh! There she is!" A soft high pitched voice spoke up, startling you.

Even the coldness had warmed up slightly.

A short blonde male entered the living room, a soft smile on his face as he greeted you with a wave.

He had peach sun kissed skin, his hair was a vibrant blonde and very curly. His eyes shined an innocent violet as they met yours. His face was covered in freckles.

He wore a yellow sweater with black stripes, purple shorts and knee night purple converse, with a bumblebee pin on the sweaters pocket.

"Hi! I'm Mari!" He introduces himself with a skip in his step as he got closer to you. You gently took his hand in yours with a shake, his hands were tiny.

"Its nice to meet you, I'm y/n." You responded with a smile of your own.

Mari looked like he wanted to jump in the air, but decided not to as he ran his free hand through his hair to flatten something.

"Lovely name! I can't believe someone as pretty as you is going to be staying with us! He was right!" He squeals, his cheeks flushing red.

"Well, before we get ahead of our selves.. I'd like to know why exactly I have to live here? I'm not complaining! I'm just curious." You nervously smile, trying hard not to make the blonde's heart break.