Matchup #1

I forget who made the fanart above, but if they see this credit to you hun! I'm sorry my memory sucks!

I didn't expect so many matchup requests so quickly! Btw I had to write all of these down!

Happy Thanksgiving btw, I'm probably just gonna write and eat Tv dinners today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First matchup! -UwU101- I match you with Fear!

Being a loner has its perks, you don't have to deal with all of the drama and arguments of the others. Which is what caught Fear's eye.

Sometimes when the two of you are spending time together in his room, you sit on his bed and he loves to watch you draw. Its relaxing to him, just watching your hand glide over the paper or the stylus against the screen.

He's watched Adventure time in the past with Creator. Sometimes you can catch him humming a song from Marceline the vampire queen.

Since you're a horror movie fanatic, he's more of a book person as you know, but he doesn't mind listening to the movie as it plays.

If any of then were based off books, he'll read the book first then watch the movie with you. But, he always says that the book is better.

The only thing he'll watch most of the time is The Twilight Zone. It can be freaky at times, feel free to join him. After all, you're the only one allowed in his room.

Spider horror films are his favorite, I'm sure you can guess why. Once the movie is over, he'll speak about the flaws and lack of accuracy, but as stupid as the movie is, it'll make our spider chuckle slightly.

And don't feel bad about your height, Fear is barely four feet tall. He always cheers you up if you're feeling insecure over your height.

"Darling, you're not short. You're fun sized." He replies with a soft kiss to your forehead.

If you tease him about his height however, you may not be allowed in his room for a week unless you say you're sorry.

Hope you enjoyed!