Teenage dream.

Mari x reader cuz why the hell not. And he's everyone's eye candy for some reason.

If the pic is there, yes those are roller skates.

~Bee boy goes zoom zoom~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mari Gold, the schools hot shot.

Ladies always seemed to follow him around, yet he would always brush them off. Claiming to be too busy with soccer practice. Or track.

While most girls saw him as eye candy, you saw and knew him for who he really was.

You see, a long time ago you two became friends. He couldn't even get a foot off the ground yet.

He had moved to your home town one day all the way from the UK! He had the softest voice and the two of you bonded rather quickly.

You two went everywhere together as kids, but as time went on, times had changed. As much as the two of you hated it, his mother had gotten another job in the miles away.

The day he was supposed to leave was the first time he had ever kissed you, he even gave you a charm bracelet that you still wear to this day.

Eventually, he had come back, but you didn't expect him to change this much. Apparently puberty was good to him.

His chubby cheeks faded to a sleek jawline, his skull was covered in freckles. His eyes shined brighter, his voice was deeper too, his accent had faded a little, but he would slip into it at random.

His thick bones only became bulky, almost like muscles. You didn't think skeleton monsters could get muscles.

His legs were strong, he had replaced the bottoms of his high tops with wheels. He used them to skate around the school to get to his classes faster.

The last time you saw him, he was barely four foot five, now he was at least five foot five! He looked much more mature and it made you blush the first time you had seen him in years.

When he found you during lunch, he had recognized you and ran up to your table. The two of you had caught up, but.. Anytime you'd try to speak with him, some dumb cheerleader would take off with him.

You heard the whispers, girls were jealous of you. They hated you being near him. And they showed it.

They'd laugh anytime you'd go by, or throw pencils or wrinkled up paper balls at you.

Which brings us here, you were sitting on the rooftop with your knees to your chest in the far corner so they couldn't find you.

You heard a faint buzzing, you turn you head and see Mari hovering and looking for something.

He lands and his antenna's stand on end, vibrating at the curled ends.

You let out a hiccup and quickly cover your mouth, even if he was your best friend, you hated people seeing you cry.

"Y/n, are you up here honey? Flurry told me you ran off after Chelsea's crew cornered you in the library.." He sighs turning the corner to find you.

He plops down next to you, wrapping one of his extra arms around your shoulders. "I'm sorry y/n, I should have been there for you." He sighs.

You quickly wrap your arms around him, burying your face into his fluff like you did as kids. He sadly smiles and wraps his free arms around your torso.

"MarMar, you don't know how awful they are.. They think I'm some whore whos using you..." You sniffle, taking in his buttery popcorn scent.

"Oh honey.." He holds you closer, now using all four of his arms to hold you close and on his lap.

"You could never be some.. Whore. You're so much more then that, you're a wonderful girl, beautiful with a quirky sense of humor, the cutest laugh I could never get enough of." He runs his phalanges through your hair.

"You're one of a kind, no one could ever replace the best friend I've shared so many memories with. One I've spent so much time with, one I..." He pauses, his cheeks flushing a soft purple.

You pull back from his fluff to meet his eyes. "The one you've..?"

"The one I... Have.. Fallen for.. Honey I'm.. I've.. I've always loved you.. That day I had to move away, I thought that was going to be the last time I'd ever see you." His hand cups your cheek, he gently stroked it with his thumb.

"I've rejected so many girls because I've.. You're the only one I have eyes for." He smiles softly, wiping one of your tears away.

"I don't want a dumb slutty cheerleader on my arm, you're the only one I could ever want." He pecks you on the forehead.

You smile and wrap your arms around his neck, nuzzling your cheek against his neck. "I love you too."

You show him the charm bracelet you still had, he smiles and pulls down his sweatband and reveals one just like it, just with all of the charms that remind him of you.

Tears fill your eyes again, but not the sad kind, no, the joyous ones. The ones that are caused by a warm heart and utter happiness.

He gently presses his dull fangs against your soft lips, his hands tangled in your hair, while yours run through his fluff.

As long as you had him, you felt complete, finally that missing piece had come back to you.

You the honey and him the bee.

End..! Have some fluff honey, you deserve it.