Purest Soulmate.

Ahh soulmate fics. I can't get enough of them.

Electric Honey shipping btw since I'm shipping trash!

Can someone draw or write a little cute something for Myrus? Plz?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyrus had lived his life once without a significant other, friendships maybe, yet he always distanced himself away.

Ever since his car accident he's learned that emotions just made everything difficult. Once he hit twenty years of age, that changed when a random mark appeared on his wrist.

It was like a small tattoo, it was a tiny sunflower in the center of his wrist. According to the matchmaker on the television a mark would appear after turning eighteen and and apparently that is where you soulmate would first touch you.

He was skeptical, he never touched anyone. Of even let anyone near him for that matter.. Was it a mistake? Or was it another sticker some child put on him again?

Well, the matchmaker did have a candy corn mark on his neck, and as far as Cyrus knew the matchmaker's boyfriend had a golden arrow on the palm of his hand.

The android walked down the streets as he stared down at his mark. The delicate bloom almost seemed to glow a lovely yellow with a sunny smile of its own, the bumblebee on one of its petals was fuzzy as one would get.

How could he have a soulmate? He was cold and distant. Who would love this broken shell of a untrusting man?

Something bumping into his taut chest caught his attention, his arm fell to the side, sitting in his pocket casually as he looked down from his massive height.

"Oops! Sorry!" A voice squeaks with a chipper voice. The blonde looks up at him with some rather beautiful violet eyes.

Cyrus lifts a brow at the small male before him, somehow he was curvy? He wore a bright yellow T-shirt with one pocket on the left side and black stripes. Royal purple jeans with a gold belt with a hexagon buckle, lastly a pair of yellow converse completed the outfit.

His skin was a soft peach with a litter of freckled covering his face, his hair was a soft bright blonde and had massive kinky curls.

His cheeks felt warm. "You're fine, I was the one not paying any attention."

The blonde smiles sweetly. "No worries! I was the one in a rush! I have to meet my cousin at the cafe! Would you like to come along? I'm sure he'd be fine with it!"

Cyrus lifts a brow. "Are you sure you want me to tag along?"

Blondie grins. "No! I don't mind at all!" He grabs his wrist, and tugs him down the sidewalk excitedly.

Cyrus's eyes widened at the small boy's strength, he was barely five foot tall! How was he so strong!?

And the mark suddenly felt.. Warm, his cheeks turned a slight teal. An electric current went up his arm at the blonde's touch.

Had he.. Found his soulmate?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Mari talked casually to his cousin, who was an albino with pretty red eyes, Cyrus sat there next to them in shock.

The little blonde boy he stumbled upon was destined to be with him until they both died? Was his perfect match? If so.. Where was his mark?

Once Mari's cousin Flurry, had taken his leave, he decided it was time to have some questions answered.

"Mari, I have something to confess."

Mari sets his donut down and smiles at him with those lovely violet eyes sparkling in wonder up at him from across the table. "Yes?"

His cheeks flush teal once again, he avoids his eyes and lays his marked arm on the table top for him to see.

Mari tilts his head and gently takes his arm in his hands. His hands being soft and warm on the cold metal plates on his muscular arm.

Suddenly, transparent insect wings pop out of his back as his eyes widened in shock. His cheeks flush a deep pink.

Cyrus lifts a brow, his cheeks heating up at the sight. When Mari squeals, loudly, and flies across the table pulling him into a tight hug.

He's pinned to the floor by Mari's thick legs around his torso, His arms around Cyrus' neck, nuzzling his cheek in his neck.

"I finally found you." He smiles, he lifts his right hand, in the center of his palm was a little green battery icon being charged.

The androids cheeks burn as a small smile rises on his face. He grabs his chubby cheeks and pulls him for a peck.

The wings flutter as he melts into the kiss, tangling his fingers in his ebony locks.

Bonus!

"Hey Mari have you seen my-" Flurry asks, his eyes widening at the sight of his cousin pinning down the taller boy from before.

A red head with amber eyes walked up behind him. "Flurr, in telling you I think you left it in the car-" He lifts a brow in confusion.

Mari squeaks at the sudden familiar voices, he quickly turns to look over his shoulder with flushed cheeks. "Um.. Its not what it looks like?"

The red head chuckles. "Sure its not." He winks.

End..~! I hope you enjoyed! Now imma rage at Mario kart online. :3