Obsessive soulmate.

Soulmate au: You're given a necklace at birth, your soulmate has half of it/ has the matching one.

This au is adorable. Enjoy your bloody angel. :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You kept looking down at the necklace around your neck, the pendant was a pink and white bow, however a piece of the pendant was missing.

In the middle of the bow, it looked like it could hold something, or something would click there.

Apparently your soulmate would have the other piece. Anxiety began to rise again, did you have a soulmate? Where they human or monster? What were they like?

Deciding to clear your head and try to ignore your sister and her soulmate's disgusting make out sessions, you decided to step out of the house for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A horned girl at the desk sent you a smile as you walked passed the register, it was odd.. She wasn't wearing a necklace.

She kept her eyes down on her drawing, it seemed to be a gorgon? You weren't sure. She looked focused and annoyed at the same time.

"Um, sorry to bother you. But can you tell me where the manga is?" You ask her timidly, you nervously fiddling with your fingers.

Her eyes meet yours, she looked tired. Maybe she had been up all night. "Um, its no problem. They're around shelf five."

You nod. "Thank you miss. I'll leave you be!" Tucking your arms behind your back you leave her at her desk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To your surprise you found a short skeleton monster dressed in pink and white mostly. Their soft looking wings folded against their back as they searched for a book.

They were shorter then you, to their skull would reach your shoulder if you stood next to them.

They turned to face you, a cloth over their eyes as they tilted their head. "I know you're there." He says, his voice oddly soft and quiet for a male. Maybe he was younger?

"Oops! Sorry I didn't mean to startle you, I was just looking for The Future diary?" You tried to explain yourself, worried the monster would think that you were strange.

"You were staring. Its alright, that one is actually one of my favorites! I can find it for you!" He smiles, showing off his sharp fangs.

He flaps his small wings and flutters up to the top of the shelves. "I like to hide it so no one can find it!"

Now that you got a good look at him, the bowtie he had matched the bow pendant on your necklace.. Your heart quickens its pace a little as he gets closer.

He hands you the comic book a cheerful smile on his soft looking face. His necklace pendant was a knife, a small clip on the front of it, like it was missing something.

"Can I see your necklace for a moment?" You ask nervously, afraid how he'll react.

You thought you saw his horns flash pink for a second as he takes a step closer to you, pulling down his collar so you can see his pendant.

"Sure." He replies softly, tilting his head so you can see it better.

With a shaking hand you hold the knife pendant of his and slip your bow over it and to your shock it clips together perfectly.

It clicks securely and holds the two of you together. Your cheeks flush as the pendants glow and gain back their colors, turning back into separate necklaces. Yet now both having a pink/silver blade with a bow around the handle.

"Y-you're my soulmate..." You barely whisper, still in shock that you actually found him.

He grabs your wrists with a tight grip, his cloth long gone as those ruby gold eyes meet yours, pupils turning to white hearts.

His smile widens, his grip even tighter, his claws digging into your skin painfully.

"Your're h-hurting me!" You squeak, trying to break his grip and snap some since into him.

His eye lights shrink. "Oh I know, you'll have to get used to it.. I am not one for sharing.. Without a fight." The same blade from your shared pendant was in his hand, the tip o to your chin.

"You're mine and only mine."  He giggles maniacally.

You shiver and he notices.

"Don't worry sweetheart. I would never hurt you, unless.. You want me to of course.. Knives always did get me excited.~" He traces your cheek with his thumb.

"I love you.~"

What have you gotten yourself into?

End...? Thanks for the request hun. I've been wanting to give Amour a makeover but I like his suit to much to change it.

Also, don't mind me, Creator is just having a small crisis over Coby.