You beta belive it.

Beta! Outcasts x reader.

Basically, above is what they used to look like when I first made them. But since the real drafts are cringe I re drew them.

Looking back, I'm glad they've changed. And I don't remember Hallow being giant. Or Cupid's sharp teeth.

(I've had Hallow and Cupid since 2017 0_0)

Only the true fans of mine remember how they used to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were currently in the outcast mansion, sitting with Jasper in the library. He was helping you sort through all the books, since Lockheart found it hilarious to trash it in his drunken stupor last night at three am.

"I can't believe he made such a mess for someone so small.." Jasper mumbles, floating and using his smoke to set the books back in alphabetical order.

"How come Fear isn't helping us?" You ask him, tossing him another book on Greek mythology.

He shakes his head. "Fear is out for the day, he and creator needed to get a few things at the store. If he saw this he would loose his mind!"

You giggle to yourself at the thought of Fear kicking Lockheart's ass with his extra legs. Then hitting him in the head with books.

"That's why we need to get this sorted before he and creator come home." Jasper sighs, moving to another bookcase that lacked books on their species.

Presto sat on your head, watching as the wisps of Jaspers smoke made the books levitate back to their place, organized to perfection.

Presto was Jasper's ghost bunny. She was black and white with a purple bow around her neck.  Used to be alive until Coby ate her out of instinct. Jasper haunted him for two weeks straight.

Anyway, something falling onto the floor caught your attention. Standing up and walking over to it, you saw that Jasper's pocket watch had fallen off its chain, now laying on the floor.

"Jasper I think you dropped something." You laugh a little, picking it up. It was cold, it ticked silently.

"Wh- Y/n! Don't touch that!" He dropped all the books around him, his smoke turning blue at the ends with worry.

"Why not?" You ask, only for it to click open and the hands of the clocks started to go backwards.

Jasper's eyes widen. "Y/n!"

The room began to spin, making you woozy and dizzy, feeling like you were stuck on a carnival ride.

Before you knew it, you had blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What was I supposed to do! I couldn't just leave her there! We're already outcasted enough! We don't need more humans trying to kill us!" An angry voice yells, throwing their arms in the air.

"You could have taken her to the city!" Another yells, voice having a slight worried tone.

"And get my ass shot!? No thanks! I already have enough people hunting for my pelt!" The pervious voice argues.

"I think she's waking up.." A soft voice pipes in, their voice was high and sweet, almost like a child's?

You rubbed the side of your forehead, groaning at the bright lights of the room you were in.

You seemed to be in a cabin? Based on the wooded log walls it seemed like a cabin. A fireplace flickered in front of the couch you were on, a plaid blanket had been thrown over you body.