Matchup #12

Yee heres more since I never sleep! :D

fionawillson21 I match you with Mari!

Your childish behaviour only made the two of you bond quicker, both of you being creative with his flower crowns, and your drawings. You have an overabundance of them.

This sporty bee is an early bird, the two of you go one morning jogs or walks around Cupid's garden.

You both hold hands as you walk together, Cyrus watches over the two of you with a protective glare.

Snuggling Mari's floof is the best feeling in the world, it puts you straight to sleep. It smells of fresh daisies and butterscotch.

He's 4'2 so he sits in your lap sideways most of the time, just watching you draw as you both share a box of pockey.

If your dad tries to call you he's only going to be greeted with an angry hornet with the potent venom that packs the punch of hundreds of wasps.

Fake friends are given the same treatment.

Most of your dates are stargazing on the roof of the mansion, his small hand holding yours as he names all the zodiacs.

Overall, Mari way be a sweetheart with a heart of gold, but if anyone tries to hurt you.. Well... Let's just hope they aren't allergic to bees.

"Don't worry daffodil, I'll keep you safe!" He smiles with flushed golden cheeks.

Hope you enjoyed ~!