Sin canons.

Nsfw warning, I have no idea why I wrote this.

Nothing too sinful, pretty tame actually.

Blame Romeo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Romeos smirk widens at your flustered face, he snickers as your eyes widen from the title.

"Fuel your curiosity my darling. I knew you were all thinking of it at some point.~" His tail flicks behind him, the heart tip glowing like his eyes.

"Have fun sugar! This is all you get, for now Creator won't allow me to make lemons.." He pouts, taking a lemon out of the basket of his desk.

Your cheeks flush as he brings up one chart after the other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cupid: Pansexual.

Cupid believes love has no bounds! He doesn't care what you identify as, he'll love you no matter what.

Total sub.

Gets easily flustered by any touch, his neck is extremely sensitive due to Hallow's previous bites. He's very ticklish under his collar bones.

Wings are very sensitive.

Afterwards, he'll scent mark you. His warm magic covers your soul, now you'll always smell like cotton candy and sweettarts.

Oh and if you break up with him, Creator and Amour will always be after you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallow: Homosexual.

Hallow's always loved Cupid, far too embarrassed to admit it. He's also briefly liked Asher for a little bit. But it was just a crush.

Total Dom.

He's got a weird kink for necks, always nuzzles them before biting harshly into  them.

Biting is also a weird kink for him.

His ears are the most sensitive. Rub them and he'll become putty in your hands.

He'll scent mark you afterwards, with his chilly magic covering your soul, you'll smell like pumpkin spice and brown sugar.

Hallow is possessive after nightly activities. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coby: Heterosexual.

Coby loves the ladies, tall, skinny, short, chubby? He loves em all. Coby is very forward with all of his pickup lines and suggestive comments.

Total Dom. He pins you down with magic and loves to look you in the eyes. He has to wear sunglasses still.

His snakes are pulled back as they aren't interested in what the two of you are doing.

Greenie: -_-

Pet his scales, he'll purr and hide his face in your neck.

He scent marks you the morning after, just so everyone knows who you belong to. With his warm magic covering your soul, you'll smell of pine trees and his natural body spray musk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asher: Heterosexual.

Asher leans more on the ladies. He's extremely protective over his mate. You have your freedom sure, but now you've got your own personal guard dog.

Dom but can be sub sometimes.

He's easily flustered most of the time, nervous too. But under the week of the next full moon he'll be rougher than and possessive.

He makes sure you're well taken care of afterward before scent marking you. His magic is warm like the summers night, you'll smell of fallen snow and tangerines.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fear: Asexual.

No. Absolutely not. Do you have a death wish?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lockheart: Bisexual but hates to be touched.

Don't expect anything from him, he'll hiss and leave the room.

Yeah I don't think it's going to happen, sorry Lily. Maybe someday!

He'll scent mark you anyway once you two have been dating for a year or two. His hot magic burns like the embers of a fire, you will smell like charcoal and burnt cinnamon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Romeo sends you a wink. "So, who's next? My oh my babydoll aren't your cheeks red? Cute."

You quickly run out of his office, bolting out into the hallway with red cheeks.

Lockheart lifts a brow and turns to Cupid. "What the f*ck was that all about?"

Cupid shrugs his shoulders and goes back to his paperwork.