Chaotic lifestyle.

Basically what happened when the misfits first moved in with each other!

Art by -UwU101-

Your girl is bored and wants to write something, I'm trying to give my right thumb a break from Mario kart. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cupid paced back at forth, his arms behind his back. "We're going to run out of rooms at this rate.."

"I don't f*cking want him here!" Lockheart complains, sitting on the leather couch with his arms crossed.

Creator rolls her eyes. "Their you're brothers, do you both have to be such a pain in the ass? Besides I've got a place for them."

Cupid stops to face her. "You do?"

She nods. "They left hours ago, I'll be leaving to check on them here soon. But shiny hunting is more important." She winks, leaving the room with a ds in her hands.

"I wonder how their doing, Romeo and Amour living together?"

"Who gives a shit. They'll be fine."

Cupid narrows his eyes. "Even if Amour has tried to kill Romeo before? Don't you remember the Christmas party?"

"A little blood never hurt anyone. Its his fault anyway for being a dumbass."

Cupid facepalms. "He almost bled to death.."

"So?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cybaby can you be a dear and carry my things?" Romeo asks, posing seductively on the couch.

The android lifts a brow. "No. Carry you're own shit. I'm not your f*cking maid. Go f*ck yourself."  He growls, arms already full of boxes, some his a few Mari's.

Speaking of the bundle of sunshine, Mari hovered into the living room with a giddy smile on his face. "Wow! This place is great!"

Cyrus smiles hearing the voice. "Creator really has good taste. Mari, why don't you pick a room and I'll help you decorate?"

Mari squeals, running over and grabbing Cyrus' hand, and yanking him down the hallway.

Romeo giggles. "Aww cute, the big bad robot talks big game, but he's just a blushing mess around the fluff ball."

"Shut the f*ck up or I'm breaking your ribs."  Cyrus said over the speakers in the house.

"Odd isn't it?"

Romeo flinches from the voice, quickly sitting up strait as the angel in white stepped in the living room.

Amour stood facing the way Cyrus and Mari went with a smile, his arms down his sides this time, unbound.

"W-what?"

Amour's head tilts. "Cyrus, he doesn't want to admit it but he likes Mari. Yet he doesn't deny it.. He's such a kuudere."

Romeo shakily nods. "U-m, So Amour have you seen J-jasper..?"

The youngest Valentine smiles, reaching into his suit pocket, pulling out the golden pocket watch, it ticked softly.

"I thought you all forgot him, so I made sure to bring him. It was a smooth ride." He grins. "I always thought he was bound to the house, not this relic."

The pocket watch swung on its chain from his hand, a purple glow around it.

"Its a pity isn't it? Perfect murder, in his sleep? Truly a bitch move." Amour chuckles. "I would love to see that bitch burn in hells flames."