Soft siren.

Bryce x reader fluff! For my sister since she loves him so much, I got random inspiration when I drew him with legs.

Another thing, what's your headcannon voice for Bryce? I've been thinking of changing his accent.

I changes his last name to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n can you do me a favor and toss these leftovers in the pool for Bryce?" Cupid asks, looking over his shoulder at you.

"Are you sure that's a great idea?" You ask him, setting your cards down.

Asher and Lockheart played poker angrily, Asher kept gritting his teeth every time Lockheart won.

"He won't do anything, he's ate today already. Don't worry." Cupid smiles, returning to his cupcakes.

You let out a shaky sigh and grab your coat, slipping it on and grabbing the bag of leftovers before you go out the back door.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Even in the middle of August you'd need a coat, Bryce's body heat was in the negatives his water sparkling with ice thanks to his abilities.

You slowly walked up to the pool, ignoring the blood stains on the deck around it. Hopefully he didn't eat the mail man again. The company was starting to ask questions.

Sitting at the edge of the pool with your legs tucked underneath you, you knock on the deck a few times and wait.

Suddenly his head pops out of the water and he smiles at you with those razors he calls teeth. He leans on the edge of the pool and smirks up at you, his flowy tail swishing behind him.

"Good afternoon angelfish, what brings you here?" He asks, fins moving slightly as he tilted his head with a smile.

"I've got leftovers, do you just want me to throw them in or...?" You hold up the bag in your right hand.

He nods backing up a little, the water splashed a little at his movements. You open the bag and throw the pizza crusts into the water, he catches a few and rips them to shreds.

"Mm. Thanks starfish, I was feeling a little famished.~" He grins, licking his teeth. Was that a finger or were you just seeing things?

Maybe you shouldn't ask. That might be Mrs.Willow from next door, she always was a snob who always poked her nose in the Outcast's business.

Hopefully her cats were okay.

As you set the bag aside and begin to stand, Bryce swims closer to the edge of the pool, leaning over it.

"Actually, are ya busy tonight?" He asks, a soft teal blush on his cheeks, his fins perked.

You lift a brow. "No, why?"

He adverts his eyes then nervously smiles. "I was wonderin' if I could take ya out.. I don't know maybe to the pool? Or the aquarium?"

Did he just ask you out? That's new.. Usually he would just want to rip your arm off.

"Um, how can you take me out if your a mermaid?" You ask him, crossing your arms.

He chuckles. "I knew you were gonna ask that. Watch this." He dives under the water, its silent for a few moments, then a glow of teal and black flashes in the pool before he surfaces again.

He grabs the edge of the pool and rises his body from the water, his clothes still somehow dry, his tail replaces with.. Legs? Long legs for that matter.

His steps are wobbly like a baby deer as he tries to walk over to you, clumsy as a baby. "Sorry, I'm not used to em yet."

His steps were far from grace as he wobbled side to side, lacking balance. He stood before you with a half smile with his hands on his newly formed hips. Still a little wobbly.