Villainous recruit.

What if Fear was apart of the villain mob? Nightmares crew? I think he'd make a great addition.

What do you think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since Creator had brought home that.. Artist, more and more of her creations would spend time with many of the sanses.

It was odd, each of them were the same person yet looked different with a nickname.

Cupid and Mari mostly spent time with Dream, each of them squealing at cute things. The room would always be warm with positivity and love with the smell of sunflowers.

Atlas and Blackburn shared gloomy puns revolving around death and carnage as they drank their coffee.

Lockheart, Ryder and Thad all butted heads and argued the whole time. Until Lock breathed fire and scared the shit out of them once he had enough.

Coby, Fresh and Epic were too busy discussing memes and stupid shit online.

Sci was amazed over Cyrus, tinkering with his design and hardware. Cyrus just smirked as the nerd squealed and fanboyed over his complicated systems.

Blue sat on Ashers shoulders, playing with the tuff of fluff on his skull, amazed that a skeleton could have such luscious hair.

Hallow lazed around with Blaine, the two of them each having an orange sucker in their mouth. Blaine would toss around bat related puns that drove hallow insane.

Romeo and Eros got along pretty well. Eros was disappointed that Romeo didn't want a round with him at all, but they still laughed and shared horrible pickup lines.

Fear felt his anxiety kicking in, so many people so many voices.. It made his soul go cold as he shook slightly. Too many portals left open by Ink's brush.

Fear shook his head, trying to calm his breathing, he quickly left the room accidentally stumbling into a portal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fears felt the world shift around him, portals were always disorienting and left his ecto stomach in knots.

He looked around at the new world he stood in. It seemed he was in a... Castle? It was mostly black with dark purple rugs and moon themed decor.

He quickly folded his legs and closed six of his eyes, just in case anyone was still lingering around the castle.

He tucked his hands behind his back and began to slowly walk down the halls of the castle. It was rather lovely he thought, really his style.

It was.. Oddly silent. Candles lined the walls with photos of a prince of some kind. He was a small skeleton dressed in purple robes and a moon gem crown sat on his skull. A X was crossed over it with black ink..?

Scratches on the brick walls possibly from a sharp weapon or two, maybe more. A couple doors had letters on each of them.

One even had an axe thrown into it.

A small puppet hung from the others door nob.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fear silently walked his way around the castle, he was growing more and  more attached to it the longer he walked through it.

He found a massive throne room, a single black iron throne sat in the middle of the room with a few steps leading up to it. The armrests looked like they've been pounded on by angry fists. It too was stained with the tar like ink.

A long violet rug went from the throne to the front double doors of the castle. A silver chandelier hung in the middle of the ceiling lighting the room in a warm orange light.