Sleepover! (Short story)

Most of the short stories don't have reader chan, but I hope you enjoy this randomness.

I got inspired by a draw the squad thing. :3

I'm still debating if I'm getting tumblr or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It'd be like old times right?" Creator asks, smiling as she walked back and forth in the kitchen, on the phone.

The skeletons at the dining table paid little attention to her, most of them focusing on their lunch she made for them. Giving Cupid a break.

Cupid leaned over Fear's shoulder, looking over the poems he was working on in slight interest. Feat lifted a brow. "What is it?"

Cupid smiles. "Need some help?"

Fear slightly smiles back. "Sure, do you know any flowers that match with the theme here?"

Cupid puts a hand on his chin. "Roses? Roses are beautiful, sweet and romantic, every color has its own meaning. Delicate petals greeting you with their sweet smell, yet their thorns warning you not to grab them too roughly."

Fear's cheeks turned a slight violet at his words, he quickly shakes his head. "Spoken like a true poet." He begins to write.

Cupid giggles, shrugging his shoulders. "Well, when you write love letters daily you learn a thing or two."

Hallow narrowed his eyes at the scene, biting harshly into the apple he had in his hands.

"Wow. Jealous much?" Coby snickers, elbowing the vampire with a smirk.

Hallow slapped his arm away and folded his ears back. "Shut your face."

Coby chuckles yet doesn't say anything. Going back to tossing chips in the air for his vipers to catch.

Asher was getting annoyed with his hair as usual, brushing it for the fifteenth time today.

And Lockheart was lazing around in the living room, book over his face with his arms crossed over his chest. Not wanting to deal with the idiots in the room next to him.

"Okay! See you guys later!" Creator smiles and pockets her phone, turning to the table with her hands on her hips.

"Who was that?" Coby asks.

"Cyrus. The misfits are coming over tonight, like a big sleepover! It'd be like when they used to live here! Were camping out in the living room!" She smiles.

Suddenly an archangel stopped his way into the kitchen. "What the f**king sh*t did I just hear? Are you serious ma!? I don't want those asshats here!"

Creator rolls her eyes. "Don't you have a certain fangirl to satisfy?"

Lockheart's cheeks burn deep red and he scoffs and leaves the room. "If Amour kills you all in your sleep I'll laugh!"

Chuckles fill the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before Creator could even open the door she was tackled by a fluffy bee and a giddy angel.

Mari squealed and hugged her tightly, Amour's arms around her shoulder as he nuzzled his face into her neck. She smiles and hugs her two creations.

"Why must I carry all of your sh*t?"  Cyrus walks into the foyer, tossing many suitcases onto the floor in annoyance.

"Okay mighty steed! You may now put me down!" Romeo chuckles, his arms wrapped around Cyrus' neck with his legs dangling against his back.

"Get the f**k off me."  A demon was pushed onto the floor, roughly.