Love is in the air.

Awhile ago I asked who you guys shipped, and now I'm shipping trash.

To those who don't feel free to skip this one or wait till update again.

But the ones above were the most common! If the picture is there. Unlike Candyhearts none of these really have any names yet besides their names mixed.

If there are anymore ships anybody wants me to write feel free to ask. Just not anyone who's related.. Please.. 0_0

Also Atlas likes Cupid because of his aura, and I get a Hades and Persephone vibe from them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallupid: Hallow x Cupid.
Song- Gingerbread man Melanie Martinez.

Hallupid is super fun to say. :3

Hallow slowly looks over at the pink themed angel across the table from him. Cupid drinking his usual strawberry milk and gnawing at his sprinkled pink donuts.

Cupid feels eyes on him, he looks up and smiles at the vampire in front of him. "What?"

Hallow chuckles. "Just admiring."

Cupid's cheeks flush and he avoids his eyes, trying to focus on the paperwork in front of him.

A dramatic gag can be heard from the other room. "Dad gross! In trying to watch a movie!"

They both chuckle at Pumpkin's annoyance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jear/Fasper: Jasper x Fear.
Song: Whispers in the dark Skillet.

Jasper was making his usual rounds around the mansion just to keep an eye on his roommates.

Turning down the hall, he notices a light on in one of the rooms. 'Who could possibly be awake at this hour?' He thought.

Surprisingly, Fear's bedroom door was open with his desk lamp on. Jasper floats into the room only to notice Fear passed out on his desk.

His head in his arms, glasses crooked on his face and spilt coffee to his right. Dozens of papers scattered around him.

Jasper shakes his head. "You've worked yourself too hard. Have you always been this stubborn?" He chuckles.

The ghost floats over to the widow and straightens the papers into a nice stack. Picking up the coffee cup and setting it aside then using his handkerchief to wipe up the mess.

He takes off Fears glasses and tucks them away in his pocket. "Let's get you to bed." He carefully lifts and holds Fear like a bride, he was very light.

Sitting on his bed he rests Fear's head on his lap, gently tracing his phalanges across his skull. Fear smiled in his sleep and nuzzled his cheek into Jaspers 'stomach'.

Jasper blushes and gently smiles. "Sweet dreams Sebastian."

A peck to the hourglass makes the spider purr.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myrus: Mari x Cyrus.
Song: E.T Katy Perry.

(Currently my favorite to draw)

"I just wanted ice cream! Ugh why are you such a butt!" Mari flails in the androids arms.

"I'm an android Mari. Creator doesn't want you to ruin your appetite before dinner tonight."  Cyrus replies, not even fazed by the insult or the flailing.

Mari crosses his arms. "I'm not a baby! You don't have to carry me everywhere!"

Cyrus rolls his eyes and pats his back with one of his hands. "I prefer to carry you, for you are far too small and if something happens to you creator would have my head."

Mari's cheeks flush purple. "...you care about me?"

Cyrus stops and feels his cheeks flush teal. "No. I just don't want you hurt."

Mari giggles. "Aww! You're denying it! You do care!"

Cyrus shakes his head and sets Mari onto his feet. "Nonsense, I am a machine I could care less."

Mari grins. "Nope! You're only half machine! You've still got a soul!"

Cyrus crosses his arms and stares down at the fuzzy bee. "Can't we please just walk home quietly?"

The bee shakes his head. "How about I carry you home!"

Cyrus lifts a brow. "Not possible. I weigh three thousand pounds, you couldn't possibly carry me. And you're barely four feet tall."

"Bees are known to carry things and sting things ten times their size! Watch me!" Mari stretches out and pops his knuckles.

Cyrus rolls his eyes. "Please refrain from breaking your back. I'd prefer not to go to the hospital."

Mari giggles. "You're cute when you worry about me!" He walks up behind the android and lifts him with his four pairs of arms.

Cyrus's eyes widen as he gets lifted off the ground and hoisted into Mari's strong hold.

"What the actual f**k?"

Mari smiles and begins to walk with Cyrus in his arms, only two arms holding him princess style while the other two are on his hips confidentially.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Broctavian: Bryce x Octavian.
Song: Cannibal cover by Mitch / Siren by Kailee Morgue.

"Come on angelfish, the water is fine..~" Bryce snickers with a smirk.

Octavian sits at the waters edge with a deep blue face. "N-no!"

"Come on, I won't bite... Hard.~"

"St-stop it!" Octavian yells, only to feel himself being lured into the water already being knee deep.

Bryce swims in circles around him with a shark toothed grin, his tail brushing his legs playfully.

"W-why are you like this?" Octavian asks, cheeks still more blue than a sapphire.

"Because you're cute.~" Bryce grabs his collar and pulls him under the ocean waves.

(Don't worry he's not dead!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chrockheart: Chris x Lockheart.
Song- Last Christmas by Wham!

(Couldn't tell if this was a crack ship or not, but I could totally see it)

"Looks like someone could use a hug." Chris chuckles and scoops up the fallen angel into his arms.

Lockheart flails and bares his teeth. "Let go of me you f**king mountain!"

A large dog hops around the two of them, a barrel around its neck as it yips happily.

"I f**king hate everything!" Lock mumbles and crosses his arms.

Suddenly a ball of snow is thrown into his face. "Shush. There are children here."

"That was cold! You candycane d*ck!"

Chris rolls his eyes and pats his head, hugging him tighter.

(Did I mention that Chris is giant? Like super puffy and husky? Taller than Cyrus? A bara? No? Okay.)

Thats all the ships for now! I love writing these tiny drabbles. X3